🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 Times Biden Said He Would NOT Mandate The Vaccine

Most parents DO get their children vaccinated and do not need school mandates to do so. That will change now.
mRNa are not vaccines..........Only the new DEFINITION says they are brought to you by assholes pushing their favorite Stocks for money.

They offer NO LONG TERM IMMUNITY.........and to vaxx Children who are at NO RISK FROM COVID................IS CHILD ABUSE...........

I've NEVER BEEN ASKED FOR MY VACCINE STATUS in my lifetime.......EVER........It's ONLY CAN YOU DO THE JOB.

This is the new BRAINWASHING SCHEME to MAKE IT APPEAR NORMAL to SHEEP.

EUA were NEVER NEEDED.

only among you far rightwing nut jobs. But that could be enough to do real damage.

I work with a woman, a teacher, who was vaccinated twice AND BOOSTED and has had Covid--twice. She is healthy and in her twenties. You tell me what she thinks of the vaccine now. You tell me how she's going to feel about getting her baby vaccinated when the time comes.

This isn't political for many people; it is real world. They got the vaccines and they got sick. They are going into hospitals, into ICUs and even dying.

That's what happened, and is happening.

I work with a woman, a teacher, who was vaccinated twice AND BOOSTED and has had Covid--twice. She is healthy and in her twenties. You tell me what she thinks of the vaccine now. You tell me how she's going to feel about getting her baby vaccinated when the time comes.

If she is not a blithering idiot she will know there is no connection between the COVID vaccine and the MMR or Hep B or others. But sadly that cannot be counted on in this day and age.

This isn't political for many people; it is real world. They got the vaccines and they got sick. They are going into hospitals, into ICUs and even dying.

That's what happened, and is happening.
And yet those with Natural immunity who never had the jab are fairing better with the new strains...............

Too many now have fucked their immune systems........

Years from now...........it will be YOU SIGNED THE WAIVER...........NO ONE MADE YOU TAKE IT.........

The way they have attacked people for refusing to take it because we UNDERSTAND FREEDOM............and see this as BS brought to you by a corrupt gov't.......I NO LONGER CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE who tried to DESTROY those who refused...........i SIMPLE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE.

Like I said, there are enough of your idiots that actually do same real damage.

A family member of mine, Moderna shot. This was Feb 2021, mind you, so no one knew about these funky side effects yet. Shots were brand new. She was at the end of her cycle and basically started hemorrhaging. It was bad. Everywhere she read said, oh nope, nope "all in your head" this is not happening.

Well now, yeah, menstrual effects are happening. Let me ask you something. Have you EVER heard of a vaccine giving women MENSTRUAL problems?

Now imagine all these women who got these shots early in pregnancy. How many of them miscarried?

Now imagine all the accounts of a huge increase in stillborn births I'm reading, that OB drs and nurses have to shut up about. Just like they did menstrual problems.

Right.

If she is not a blithering idiot she will know there is no connection between the COVID vaccine and the MMR or Hep B or others. But sadly that cannot be counted on in this day and age.

Maybe. But those ped drs who threw in with the crooked AAP will now have to spend a LOT of time talking new moms down from the ledge.

They deserve it, and in spades

Now imagine all these women who got these shots early in pregnancy. How many of them miscarried?

Now imagine all the accounts of a huge increase in stillborn births I'm reading, that OB drs and nurses have to shut up about. Just like they did menstrual problems.

You do have an very active imigiatnion, I will give you that.

But I am a data geek, so show me the numbers.

Oh, and I have a much higher regard for our healthcare workers than you, they are not going "shut up" about things that are harming their patients.

A family member of mine, Moderna shot. This was Feb 2021, mind you, so no one knew about these funky side effects yet. Shots were brand new. She was at the end of her cycle and basically started hemorrhaging. It was bad. Everywhere she read said, oh nope, nope "all in your head" this is not happening.

Well now, yeah, menstrual effects are happening. Let me ask you something. Have you EVER heard of a vaccine giving women MENSTRUAL problems?

Right.
Guys Aunt at work is Fucking dead from the vaccine............Died the night after.......Was older but healthy........

Of course the Gov't clowns will say NOT TRUE......YOU LIE.........She is 6 feet under from that fucking joke of a jab..................Nothing anyone can tell me or accuse me of will change my opinion there...........EVER.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Filtered version..........Before COVID IT WAS TRUST GOV'T.........now it is don't Trust it here.........LOL

Oh, and I have a much higher regard for our healthcare workers than you, they are not going "shut up" about things that are harming their patients.

Are you kidding me

The pretended that CLOTH MASKS were mitigating for viruses for TWO FREAKING YEARS

No respect left. Zero.

Guys Aunt at work is Fucking dead from the vaccine............Died the night after.......Was older but healthy........

Of course the Gov't clowns will say NOT TRUE......YOU LIE.........She is 6 feet under from that fucking joke of a jab..................Nothing anyone can tell me or accuse me of will change my opinion there...........EVER.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Filtered version..........Before COVID IT WAS TRUST GOV'T.........now it is don't Trust it here.........LOL

They can't hide this forever, and they know it.

And I am a teacher, and yes, I was all over Facebook in May of 2020 saying we needed to be back in school. And oh, I took guff for it, and I lost friends. I mean people stopped talking to me.

So I took a hard stand when it mattered. Again. General respect for healthcare personnel now? Level. Zero.

They own the media and tech giants.............most don't have a clue about this in this country.........They are not informed as we are here.

Don't be an eeyore. No one trusts the media anymore, no one. They know they don't tell the truth. Fox News beats out CNN and MSNBC COMBINED on any given night.

And I am a teacher, and yes, I was all over Facebook in May of 2020 saying we needed to be back in school. And oh, I took guff for it, and I lost friends. I mean people stopped talking to me.

So I took a hard stand when it mattered. Again. General respect for healthcare personnel now? Level. Zero.
I had to take 5 weeks off and then have been working ever since...........EVERY DAY...........I have no respect for those who hid from this.......Not directed at you.......but to the clowns who FORCED SCHOOL FROM HOME...........and drug out this PLANNEDEMIC for years .

Our ECONOMY IS DESTROYED.........Small businesses wiped out..............For WHAT? It changed nothing.

Don't be an eeyore. No one trusts the media anymore, no one. They know they don't tell the truth. Fox News beats out CNN and MSNBC COMBINED on any given night.
I don't trust Fox either ..........None of them.........They have lost all cred with me.................

I've asked younger workers about some of this............most don't have a dang clue about this stuff..........NOT A CLUE.

Most don't look so much........and want everyone to just STFU about it........2 years covid fatigue......continued non stop BS........If it doesn't end soon in some places people are gonna start getting their asses kicked in stores over it.....

Not so much here...........we said fuck this shit long ago..........Businesses had to back down on masks and stupidity as people stopped going there and said to hell with you.

I had to take 5 weeks off and then have been working ever since...........EVERY DAY...........I have no respect for those who hid from this.......Not directed at you.......but to the clowns who FORCED SCHOOL FROM HOME...........and drug out this PLANNEDEMIC for years .

Our ECONOMY IS DESTROYED.........Small businesses wiped out..............For WHAT? It changed nothing.

Yes agreed, but we all need to be clear eyed about what's going on. They did a lot of damage, but they lost. Unless you are insane, everyone admits that:

1. Lockdowns did not work
2. School closures were a failing
3. Cloth masks (!!!) don't work

It's all falling down now. Next up:

4. Other masks don't work
5. Vaccines

The liberals are fast on the run. Remember: these mandates are falling fast because their internal polls are cataclysmic. That's the ONLY thing that would make them loose their grip on us, because they LOVE power. It's only when they believe they're going to lose it at high levels that they loosen their grip.

They did damage. But they're losing. Not just politically. The CULTURE.

Yes agreed, but we all need to be clear eyed about what's going on. They did a lot of damage, but they lost. Unless you are insane, everyone admits that:

1. Lockdowns did not work
2. School closures were a failing
3. Cloth masks (!!!) don't work

It's all falling down now. Next up:

4. Other masks don't work
5. Vaccines

The liberals are fast on the run. Remember: these mandates are falling fast because their internal polls are cataclysmic. That's the ONLY thing that would make them loose their grip on us, because they LOVE power. It's only when they believe they're going to lose it at high levels that they loosen their grip.

They did damage. But they're losing. Not just politically. The CULTURE.
Still doesn't negate what they have done and what is coming...........The perma damage isn't small..........and the Globalist are playing a script right now......It's not going to be pretty. This WAS DONE ON PURPOSE.

Leftist are just their minions of sheep..............

They have no power in my state................it better stay that way......

Forum List

Back