30,000 new Israeli immagrants this year, a record

Status
Not open for further replies.

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
A drop in the bucket compared to US statistics, and europe saw 100 of thousands in each country

8000 came from France, which is having problems with anti semitic attacks. 6000 came from the Ukraine, which is in the middle of a civil war.

3 came from Syria, which is all there were. Syria is now judenrein.

Aliyah to reach 'record high' of 30,000 in 2015

Interesting side note... the Israeli term for immigration is literally "to be called up." In religious practice it is to called up to do a torah reading. Israel has different views of immigration than Donald Trump or Ted Cruz

A drop in the bucket compared to US statistics, and europe saw 100 of thousands in each country

8000 came from France, which is having problems with anti semitic attacks. 6000 came from the Ukraine, which is in the middle of a civil war.

Jew hate is fashionable again. Mainly from the leftist, and the islamonazis. Look around this board ,only a couple white supremacist types. the rest are leftist... Wanna be Europeans

Interesting side note... the Israeli term for immigration is literally "to be called up." In religious practice it is to called up to do a torah reading. Israel has different views of immigration than Donald Trump or Ted Cruz

They're getting out before the shitstorm starts once again.

reinforcements , smart move if going to Israel , best to be with the tribe and maybe get to fight for your life !!

Jew hate is fashionable again. Mainly from the leftist, and the islamonazis. Look around this board ,only a couple white supremacist types. the rest are leftist... Wanna be Europeans
some of us are realists,and know the truth..........cut the banal shit Jroc

And the Palestinians thought they had problems. Just wait till the neighbors relatives arrive. o_O

3,000,000 Jews vs 1 Billion Muslims...God is quite obviously with the Jews.
It's approx. 25 Million Jews...........Why would God be with the Jews...of all peoples..??????????.......It's like me saying God would be with the Americans....Such Arrogance Indee,such Arrogance Indeed......last lot that thought such shit were the Germans but their manifestation of God was Hitler......you need therapy pal.

some of us are realists,and know the truth..........cut the banal shit Jroc

If you were then you would know that the reality is the koran and islam to blame. Because you refuse to accept the evidence you are shown to be shallow and a Jew hater

It's approx. 25 Million Jews...........Why would God be with the Jews...of all peoples..??????????.......It's like me saying God would be with the Americans....Such Arrogance Indee,such Arrogance Indeed......last lot that thought such shit were the Germans but their manifestation of God was Hitler......you need therapy pal.

Closer to 12 million Jews in the whole world and about 1.5 billion muslims. That is about odds of 125,000 to one in the muslims favour, and still they cant win any wars they start with Israel

Coyote is one of the worst. Why he is permitted in here, let alone why he is a mod is staggering
I disagree but I could say the same about your inflammatory posts,every day of the week.....all you Zionists are the Real Racists,you are the ones,who try to suppress the truth and facts by calling everyone else a Racist.......Racist, Browsing Deer...........theliq.....always right,

Is that like in all you Palestinian terrorist supporters are the real racist when you evicted the Jews from their land in 1949 ?

Sure, after all, Jews never build Hospitals, Libraries, Cultural Facilities, run hundreds of Global Charities, march for the oppressed.
Yep, Jews are just a bunch of selfish assholes.

We contribute to the world way out of proportion to our numbers.
But we're selfish shitheads.

Sure, after all, Jews never build Hospitals, Libraries, Cultural Facilities, run hundreds of Global Charities, march for the oppressed.

In many ways you Zionists are completely selfish,Australia for example do the same and a lot more,so do China,America,UK,Europe including Skandinavia and the list goes on..........Why would you call Jews Selfish Shitheads when it's Zionists??......your response has nothing to do with my retort......Typical Zionistic Redherrings ......Yet Again

In many ways you Zionists are completely selfish,Australia for example do the same and a lot more,so do China,America,UK,Europe including Skandinavia and the list goes on..........Why would you call Jews Selfish Shitheads when it's Zionists??......your response has nothing to do with my retort......Typical Zionistic Redherrings ......Yet Again

Nice try, but major fail...
They copied us...Jews were contributing to society way before non-Jews found it to be cool.
That's why every Totalitarian Barbarian Cesspool kicked us out.

They copied us...Jews were contributing to society way before non-Jews found it to be cool.
What a weird response,what ever gives you the right to espouse such Utter Rubbish.......really Indee,no wonder the world think you are a Bunch of Whako's

There is such a STAGGERING IRONY HERE,Indee says and I quote "THAT'S WHY EVERY TOTALITARIAN BARBARIAN CESSPOOL KICKED US OUT"

Which folks is EXACTLY WHAT THE BARBARIAN ZIONISTS HAVE ATTEMPTED AND STILL TRYING TO DO TO THE Palestinians.I know one thing for sure Indee's MOUTH IS A HYPOCRITAL CESSPIT FOR ALL TO SEE......but certainly NOT ADMIRE,Indee you are a ZIONIST DOPE,

NICE TRY........but YOU FAILED THE COMMON DECENCY TEST...........which I knew you would,now take your sorry ass off here ...As You Are Officially DEFEATED by theliq.............the Sentinal Against Zionist Corruption

Keep fishing you'll only ever catch RED HERRINGS

And what gives you the right to talk trash about the hundreds of relatives, personal friends and acquaintances of mine who live in Israel and serve in the IDF?
And yes, whether you like it or not, the Jews ARE 1,000 years ahead of everybody when it comes to honoring other human beings because IT'S A TORAH COMMANDMENT.
TNT can't even make up it's mind if there's ANY commandments at all besides the Calvary.
And Islam.yeah, right? Why not spend your next vacation in Syria, Gaza or the West Bank wearing your Cross and see if you get out alive.
Go ahead and spout your Jew Hating Revised History web site bullshit, but don't expect Jews, or anybody else with an ounce of common sense, to sit back and allow you to spout your lies unopposed.

What a weird response,what ever gives you the right to espouse such Utter Rubbish.......really Indee,no wonder the world think you are a Bunch of Whako's

There is such a STAGGERING IRONY HERE,Indee says and I quote "THAT'S WHY EVERY TOTALITARIAN BARBARIAN CESSPOOL KICKED US OUT"

Which folks is EXACTLY WHAT THE BARBARIAN ZIONISTS HAVE ATTEMPTED AND STILL TRYING TO DO TO THE Palestinians.I know one thing for sure Indee's MOUTH IS A HYPOCRITAL CESSPIT FOR ALL TO SEE......but certainly NOT ADMIRE,Indee you are a ZIONIST DOPE,

NICE TRY........but YOU FAILED THE COMMON DECENCY TEST...........which I knew you would,now take your sorry ass off here ...As You Are Officially DEFEATED by theliq.............the Sentinal Against Zionist Corruption

And what gives you the right to talk trash about the hundreds of relatives, personal friends and acquaintances of mine who live in Israel and serve in the IDF?
And yes, whether you like it or not, the Jews ARE 1,000 years ahead of everybody when it comes to honoring other human beings because IT'S A TORAH COMMANDMENT.
TNT can't even make up it's mind if there's ANY commandments at all besides the Calvary.
And Islam.yeah, right? Why not spend your next vacation in Syria, Gaza or the West Bank wearing your Cross and see if you get out alive.
Go ahead and spout your Jew Hating Revised History web site bullshit, but don't expect Jews, or anybody else with an ounce of common sense, to sit back and allow you to spout your lies unopposed.
You are mouthing off still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they are Zionists,? But don't try to put words into my mouth about your family...I am directing my thought about YOU ONLY,you are trying to introduce bullshit but I am too smart for your Corrupt little Zionist Mantra filled Mind......now Jews other than those Zionist Terrorists...I have a lot of time for........Zionists are just a CULT and Secular and Religious Jews can't stand a bar of them if you really want the truth Indee............Zionists have tried to entwine themselves as the voice of Judaism.........Which they certainly ARE NOT,NEVER HAVE BEEN,NEVER WILL BE.END OF.But keep fishing for those REDHERRINGS you DOPE

You are mouthing off still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they are Zionists,? But don't try to put words into my mouth about your family...I am directing my thought about YOU ONLY,you are trying to introduce bullshit but I am too smart for your Corrupt little Zionist Mantra filled Mind......now Jews other than those Zionist Terrorists...I have a lot of time for........Zionists are just a CULT and Secular and Religious Jews can't stand a bar of them if you really want the truth Indee............Zionist have tried to entwine themselves as the voice of Judaism.........Which they certainly ARE NOT,NEVER HAVE BEEN,NEVER WILL BE.END OF.But keep fishing for those REDHERRINGS you DOPE

I simply responded to your HUNDREDS of Jew Hating postings.
In your opinion, every Jew who resides in Israel is a sociopath.
AND there are hundreds of thousands of Jews who live in Israel who aren't Zionists but know full well the Muslim animals they're dealing with.
I know the only Jews you love are the Jews who want to be anything BUT Jews.

You are mouthing off still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they are Zionists,? But don't try to put words into my mouth about your family...I am directing my thought about YOU ONLY,you are trying to introduce bullshit but I am too smart for your Corrupt little Zionist Mantra filled Mind......now Jews other than those Zionist Terrorists...I have a lot of time for........Zionists are just a CULT and Secular and Religious Jews can't stand a bar of them if you really want the truth Indee............Zionist have tried to entwine themselves as the voice of Judaism.........Which they certainly ARE NOT,NEVER HAVE BEEN,NEVER WILL BE.END OF.But keep fishing for those REDHERRINGS you DOPE

I simply responded to your HUNDREDS of Jew Hating postings.
In your opinion, every Jew who resides in Israel is a sociopath.
AND there are hundreds of thousands of Jews who live in Israel who aren't Zionists but know full well the Muslim animals they're dealing with.
I know the only Jews you love are the Jews who want to be anything BUT Jews.
Sorry Mate I go to Israel and see my Jewish and Palestinians quite often.....one thing they do not have is your indoctorinated Zionist HATRED..thank GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back