$30.24 for a 9 inch cheesecake???

HIGH QUALITY cheesecake is expensive!

I bought a HIGH QUALITY large cheesecake for over $70 and this was over 20 years ago. It'd be over $100 today.

Expensive ingredients, time consuming, and they are difficult to make just right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Of fools and their money!

Bring 'em on!!!!!!

what difference would that make? And If I paying 30.24 I want it tonight

Would it kill you to actually go out into the world and walk to Wawa? :eusa_doh:

is that what wawa sells?

You're in Philadelphia and you've never been in a freaking Wawa?

Do you ever, like, leave the house at all?

I dont pay attention to their desserts but I will be in there a lot now because of Coronas Bullshit since I cant go to Trader's Joes

Why can't you go to Trader's Joes?

That the one on Market?

I was helping out my friend's husband and changed my mind after he told me the price

And $38 for a 10inch? LOL This guy on facebook has a cheese cake business and that is what is told the price. And after you cash app the money you dont get it until 48 hours

What kind of scam shit they going on

I ordered Omaha steaks and it took a week to get them,,
I dont see your problem,,,

Damn, I used to could get a "high-quality" chocolate cheesecake for $13.50

Damn, they were good! Bought quite a few.

I think that was cost, though. Retail was probably $16?

Whoever did them, that's all they do is cheesecake.

It was at a restaurant and I remember the cheesecakes always came separate from other deliveries.

And $38 for a 10inch? LOL This guy on facebook has a cheese cake business and that is what is told the price. And after you cash app the money you dont get it until 48 hours

What kind of scam shit they going on
Your date would be impressed though if you dropped how much you paid for it while slathering it into her asscrack.

HIGH QUALITY cheesecake is expensive!

I bought a HIGH QUALITY large cheesecake for over $70 and this was over 20 years ago. It'd be over $100 today.

Expensive ingredients, time consuming, and they are difficult to make just right.

Ok it just didnt sound right to me and the 48 hours sounded even more crazy.
You get what you pay for
That’s why I’ll never donate to a democrat.

Forum List

Back