39 I don't recall, I don't remember to the FBI

Reagan forgot 124 times in the Iran Contra hearings.

More deflection, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you missed it this is about the hildabitch.
Then it must have hit home?

Maybe you should reread Zone 2 posting rules. And try answering the fucking question.

If you don't recall it try reading the OP again.
Politicians under oath are many times reluctant to remember because chances are there is a written copy someplace that might differ with their version. All memories are not the same, and we do forget, and people draw from those experiences.

Maybe you should reread Zone 2 posting rules. And try answering the fucking question.

Politicians under oath are many times reluctant to remember because chances are there is a written copy someplace that might differ with their version. All memories are not the same, and we do forget, and people draw from those experiences.

So it's a matter of convenience, a way to cover ones ass you might say, truth and answering to the best of your knowledge be damned.

So it's a matter of convenience, a way to cover ones ass you might say, truth and answering to the best of your knowledge be damned.
Welcome to the world of politics.

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.

Hillary Clinton appears to be using the Ronald Reagan defense. Lord how that must stick deep the craw.

Welcome to the world of politics.

Tell me, what's the quota on I can recall and I don't remember until someone calls you just plain stupid? Which the hildabitch is BTW. Maybe should have used lose lines in congress instead of making definitive statements, that were proven false, and unlike the FBI interview, she was under oath in congress.

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.

Hillary Clinton appears to be using the Ronald Reagan defense. Lord how that must stick deep the craw.

Well, there ya go again. Reagan had Alzheimers, what's the hildabitches excuse, oh right, she bumped her wittle head. Which leads us to the original question, what good is experience if you can't remember it?

Just like the hildabitch, you just can't answer direct questions and like her all you got is deflection.

I did give you a direct answer. I'm sorry you didn't understand it, but I can't keep dumbing these things down for you, Cleetus.

More deflection, how regressive of you, try addressing the question in the OP. Or just run along child.

Tell me, what's the quota on I can recall and I don't remember until someone calls you just plain stupid? Which the hildabitch is BTW. Maybe should have used lose lines in congress instead of making definitive statements, that were proven false, and unlike the FBI interview, she was under oath in congress.

Guy, why do you dumbasses think you can achieve in court what you can't achieve at the ballot box?

I did give you a direct answer. I'm sorry you didn't understand it, but I can't keep dumbing these things down for you, Cleetus.

Hey jo-jo the bar was knocked over and left in the sawdust when the slickmiester said these famous words...

Clinton says it depends on the meaning of the word "is, is"

Guess "I don't remember" is what you get when you ask for details of what happened 5-8 years ago

Maybe if Republicans didn't beat the dead horse for so long

So, you are saying hitlery has early onset Alzheimer's......

Was your post approved by your plantation masters? Or are you going rouge?

Hillary has a long history of being deceitful. Remember this little gem? ....

lol

Again, not sure why you guys are obsessing about Clinton's sex life 20 years later.

I could care less about the man and his sex life, that is in between him and his whores. When he was in the Oval Office as the sitting POTUS I cared about his ethics... That will never be erased from history no matter how hard you try joey...

Why did she blame it on her concussion? And how did she suddenly remember all those details in her congressional testimony which also occurred after the concussion? Oh, that's right, according to Comey, she lied to congress.

And when Comey recommends an indictment for that, and gets a conviction in front of a jury of 12 DC residents, I'll take your whelping seriously.

Look, guy, the thing is, I don't care about E-mails or who said what to who.

Your side nominated a crazy Nazi. That's the only issue in this election.
So Putin having classified information, doesn't bother you. I know it don't because a democrat let it happen. You are a prick. If Bush done the same thing, you would be outraged.

I could care less about the man and his sex life, that is in between him and his whores. When he was in the Oval Office as the sitting POTUS I cared about his ethics... That will never be erased from history no matter how hard you try joey...

So let me get this straight.

Bill Clinton lies about a private consensual relationship, no one was hurt by this, but that's THE WORST THING EVER, HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED!!!!!

George W. Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction, and 5000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis die, and that's no big deal.

I really do think that one is a lot worse than the other. But which one are you going on about 20 years later?

So Putin having classified information, doesn't bother you. I know it don't because a democrat let it happen. You are a prick. If Bush done the same thing, you would be outraged.

Meh, not really. I actually thought Democrats made too much about the Plame case, which was "classified" material being disseminated for real.

Between politicians who leak things for their own benefit and guys like Snowden and Manning stealing shit off the supposedly "Secure" systems Hillary didn't use, I just can't get worked up about how Putin gets "secrets".

So, in order for me to get upset, you have to prove

1) That the stuff that was on these e-mails really were classified things that we didn't want our enemies to know (and not stuff that some bureaucrat marks classified because he's bored)
2) That Hillary knowingly disseminated this information instead of just recieving it in an e-mail someone else sent after they had stripped it of it's classified markings.
3) That whatever the KGB is calling itself these days actually managed to locate Hillary and hack these particular e-mails out of the thousands she had on her e-mail ("Look, Comrade, I got her super secret cookie recipe!!!" "Sergei, you idiot, that's just chocolate chip!")

Yes, then, maybe I'd get upset... I guess. But you've just spent millions of dollars investigating this and probably publicized how outdated our computer systems in the government are.... so, no, not so much.

Forum List

Back