4.9% UE, 5% income growth, pump prices going lower

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Things are dire!! We are not at 0% UE, the average annual income is not $100000 per worker, and prices at the pump are not under a dollar. We are doomed!!

Yeah, that's what they naysayers, who have done nothing constructively to improve matters, are telling us.

In context, things are better and they are getting better. Suck on that, Trump.

This is how much gasoline prices could fall in next few weeks

95 million people out of the workforce....

Income below 2007 levels....

Oil crashing because no one is working and creating demand....

Just fucking peachy......

Fake Jake hasn't the first clue why gas prices are lower. Hint: It has zilch to do with anything Obungles has done

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
  • Banned
Fake Jake hasn't the first clue why gas prices are lower. Hint: It has zilch to do with anything Obungles has done
Says the girl who barely graduated from high school. She deflects with a comment about her dear leader, who is not running. She ignores the real fact of improved wages, low gas, and 4.9% UE.

Yeah, Sassy and all of her socks are worried big time!!

Trump is going to put gays back in the closet, Arabs back in Arabia and Mexicans back in Mexico. Exactly where they belong.

Jake do you think ZIRP is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think $20 trillion in debt and growing is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think 8-10 million American men aged 18-54 not working, is an indication healthy economy?

If only you would stop sucking on Obama and Hillary.

• Banned
Jake do you think ZIRP is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think $20 trillion in debt and growing is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think 8-10 million American men aged 18-54 not working, is an indication healthy economy? If only you would stop sucking on Obama and Hillary.
So you agree with me the country is in pretty good shape. Thank you.

Things are dire!! We are not at 0% UE, the average annual income is not $100000 per worker, and prices at the pump are not under a dollar. We are doomed!!

Yeah, that's what they naysayers, who have done nothing constructively to improve matters, are telling us.

I'm so glad all the burger flippers are making Jake's salary!

Jake do you think ZIRP is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think $20 trillion in debt and growing is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think 8-10 million American men aged 18-54 not working, is an indication healthy economy? If only you would stop sucking on Obama and Hillary.
The country is a mess.

The worst thing Big Ears has done is he has actively worked to divide Americans, but I don't expect a silly paranoid goof ball like you to see the truth.

I'm so glad all the burger flippers are making Jake's salary!
I am retired, indee, and you would give up most everything to be where I am at. :)

The country is a mess. The worst thing Big Ears has done is he has actively worked to divide Americans, but I don't expect a silly paranoid goof ball like you to see the truth.
Only in your weak head is that true.

Jake do you think ZIRP is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think $20 trillion in debt and growing is an indication of a healthy economy? Do you think 8-10 million American men aged 18-54 not working, is an indication healthy economy?

If only you would stop sucking on Obama and Hillary.

Lol your retarted cherry-picking is an impressive showing of knowing something about economy?

It's not, you show me any economy without some negatives and I'll show you a wing-nutter utopia.

Obama created and is handing over to his unfortunate successor the biggest financial IED in the history of humanity

hey look, it's the fakest of all fake republicans.

oh yeah, it's in great shape, more government, more unemployment (gotta count the ones who stopped looking as well), more crime, I mean I can go on forever.

Forum List

Back