Trump says some Disabled People Should Just Die

When Trump's niece came out with a book about her uncle, Fred Trump attacked her and defended his uncle.

And then...the blinders came off when his uncle showed his true nature to him.

Considering Trump thinks people in the military are losers, and only likes people who weren't captured, his statement about the handicapped is not in the least surprising.

After all, he mocked a handicapped reporter, remember.

Anyway, those of us who knew Joe was senile before the debate have already processed 8 years of this garbage. You clowns are so eager to believe anything that fuels your TDS. Don’t give up hope, the pee-pee tape is real.

Fred Trump’s son was born with a rare medical condition that led to developmental and intellectual disabilities. His care had been paid for in part with help from the family. After Mr. Trump was elected, Fred Trump wanted to use his connection to the White House for good. With the help of Ivanka Trump, his cousin, and Ben Carson, at the time the housing and urban development secretary, he was able to convene a group of advocates for a meeting with his uncle. The president “seemed engaged, especially when several people in our group spoke about the heart-wrenching and expensive efforts they’d made to care for their profoundly disabled family members,” he writes.

After the meeting, Fred Trump claims, his uncle pulled him aside and said, “maybe those kinds of people should just die,” given “the shape they’re in, all the expenses.”

The remark wasn’t a one-off, according to Fred Trump. A couple of years later, when he called his uncle for help because the medical fund that paid for his son’s care was running out of money, Fred Trump claims his uncle said: “I don’t know. He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Donald say that,” he writes. “It wasn’t far off from what he’d said that day in the Oval Office after our meeting with the advocates. Only that time, it was other people’s children who should die. This time, it was my son.”

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently, if the expense is too much some disabled individuals should just die. So, sorry folks if it costs too much to keep you alive, well it's off to the great beyond.

Trump did not make these comments 30 years ago, these comments were made while he was in the White House.

This could explain why Trump was so cavalier about Covid deaths.

You would think the "pro-life" people would be outraged. NOT.

As the nephew makes clear in his book, Donald has always been a vulgar individual.

Of course, it is these qualities, Trump's vulgarity and repulsiveness, that make him the MAGA lord.
this should get him a lot of democrat votes,,,

I am sure he thanks you for your support,,

Fred Trump’s son was born with a rare medical condition that led to developmental and intellectual disabilities. His care had been paid for in part with help from the family. After Mr. Trump was elected, Fred Trump wanted to use his connection to the White House for good. With the help of Ivanka Trump, his cousin, and Ben Carson, at the time the housing and urban development secretary, he was able to convene a group of advocates for a meeting with his uncle. The president “seemed engaged, especially when several people in our group spoke about the heart-wrenching and expensive efforts they’d made to care for their profoundly disabled family members,” he writes.

After the meeting, Fred Trump claims, his uncle pulled him aside and said, “maybe those kinds of people should just die,” given “the shape they’re in, all the expenses.”

The remark wasn’t a one-off, according to Fred Trump. A couple of years later, when he called his uncle for help because the medical fund that paid for his son’s care was running out of money, Fred Trump claims his uncle said: “I don’t know. He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Donald say that,” he writes. “It wasn’t far off from what he’d said that day in the Oval Office after our meeting with the advocates. Only that time, it was other people’s children who should die. This time, it was my son.”

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently, if the expense is too much some disabled individuals should just die. So, sorry folks if it costs too much to keep you alive, well it's off to the great beyond.

Trump did not make these comments 30 years ago, these comments were made while he was in the White House.

As the nephew makes clear in his book, Donald has always been a vulgar individual.

Of course, it is these qualities, Trump's vulgarity and repulsiveness, that make him the MAGA lord.

“Pro Life” 😂😂

545BD532-9B4F-410C-A137-0DBABA28D272.jpeg

What is it with you guys and your hearsay allegations? That

That article is trash and contains no real proof. 'Fred said' is not enough to claim what Fred says is true.

A factual title of this thread should be “some faggot selling a book claims Trump says some disabled people should just die”.

Funny how just last week these same predictable homos were claiming a full grown man should die…….

I should be shocked, but I'm not.

Forum List

Back