Zone1 4th of You lie-A Rememberance of the Truth About America

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I borrowed this phrase from a friend. I did so because this day is not independence day for everyone. July fourth is fake news for blacks, women, Native Americans, Asians, and Hispanics. June 19 and July 2 are my Independence Days.

“What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?”​

1720127160896.png

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglass joined the new Republican party when it was founded. Today, there are right wingers who will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black Republican. And they will use him as an example to blacks in order to try getting us to joining the modern Republican party. But you see, there is a problem with this.

Do you think Byron Donalds would stand up in front of a crowd of whites today telling them how American racism is antithetical to the belief of individual liberty? How about Tim Scott? Ben Carson?

The answer is no.

Great black republicans of the past such as Douglass would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.

Oh for Pete’s sake. It is a celebration of America’s independence from England.

Just because my ancestors were in Europe back then, surviving in little shtetls, and would not make the trek to America for another 150 years. has NOTHING to do with it.

I am an America, and I am celebrating my country’s victory over England.

This is not a day for the leftists and racists to dump on the very country that has given them wonderful opportunities.

Oh my I sure got IM2 fired up didn't I? Bringin the hate, big time.
Yes….its YOUR fault! You had to give an example of a black man who was proud of being an American and appreciative of all the wonderful opportunities he has enjoyed, by virtue of his birth in this nation. Didn’t you get the memo that blacks are supposed to remain bitter, angry, and resentful - and blame any and all failures on whites?

I borrowed this phrase from a friend. I did so because this day is not independence day for everyone. July fourth is fake news for blacks, women, Native Americans, Asians, and Hispanics. June 19 and July 2 are my Independence Days.

View attachment 971783

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglass joined the new Republican party when it was founded. Today, there are right wingers who will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black Republican. And they will use him as an example to blacks in order to try getting us to joining the modern Republican party. But you see, there is a problem with this.

Do you think Byron Donalds would stand up in front of a crowd of whites today telling them how American racism is antithetical to the belief of individual liberty? How about Tim Scott? Ben Carson?

The answer is no.

Great black republicans of the past such as Douglass would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.
1720131452960.png

Show me on the doll where did Whitey hurt you?

Attachments

• 1720131378826.png
    1720131378826.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 1
"We are Africans, and we happen to be in America. We are not Americans. We are a people who formerly were Africans who were kidnaped and brought to America. Our forefathers weren’t the Pilgrims. We didn’t land on Plymouth Rock; the rock was landed on us. We were brought here against our will; we were not brought here to be made citizens. We were not brought here to enjoy the constitutional gifts that they speak so beautifully about today.”

Malcolm X

"We are Africans, and we happen to be in America. We are not Americans. We are a people who formerly were Africans who were kidnaped and brought to America. Our forefathers weren’t the Pilgrims. We didn’t land on Plymouth Rock; the rock was landed on us. We were brought here against our will; we were not brought here to be made citizens. We were not brought here to enjoy the constitutional gifts that they speak so beautifully about today.”

Malcolm X
DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

Malcolm X
So, you an illegal alien?

What a horrible attitude for a black American to take - that he’s in America but not an American because his people didn’t land with the Pilgrims! I mean, WTF? The vast majority of Americans didn’t descend from those who landed on Plymouth Rock.

Last edited:

View attachment 971783

The answer is no.

Just fuck off and leave the country you disgusting piece of trash.

Malcolm X
malcolm-x-quote-on-white-liberal.jpg

Malcolm X
and nobodies making you stay here against your will ...so hop on the next plane to Africa African !

Forum List

Back