4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

No, I think it's fishy, not true, and I wouldn't VOTE for him anyways because he has no IDEA who he is, as evidenced by his lack of Policy substance. Nice mis (quote, construe, whichever you'd like to call it though).

Next: the NRA has plenty of Money to throw at a Law Suit if it's frivolous and un-true.........can afford a MUCH better Lawyer than she EVER could, and could also Sue for Damages for false accusation and retain much of those fees back.

Letting it go, TWICE?

A former Male employee coming out testifying to his behaviors?
Two more women coming out?

If it doesn't begin to sound fishy to you, then it doesn't. Being a smarmy lil' bitch to people who think that it does look fishy isn't going to do much be getcha a :eek:

and a :cuckoo:

and a Have a nice day.

But, in all honestly, let's vote on Cain on the issues.

9-9-9 -fail.
Foreign Policy -epic fail.

And if you happened to follow these Elections and saw the Cain Vs. Newt debate the other day, it was Great. Like three times Cain had no fucking clue about a question and said "uhh, I'll let Newt go first" with a smirk on his face and a giggle from the crowd.

Like I said...you know nothing of the business world and how it deals with HR issues

Look at how people reacted to "allegations of unanmed sources"...people had him pegged as guilty.

The NRA had plenty of money...it did not need the PR of a sex harrassment case.

The fishy p[art? Why only 35K...that is peanuts if there was true hareassment.

This was a case of "you know dam well nothing happened so we will give you 35K to get the fuck away from us"

Before you go telling people what they do and dont know about, I dunno, maybe you should know who I am and what I do.

You're telling me here, that it's common HR policy to pay people hush money when Sexual Harrassment claims are brought forth - even if they're totally bunk.

I work for one of the top 100 Corporations in America. Wanna guess which office ?

I can read from our HR handbook, right now for ya, gimme a call! what happens when someone, ANYone is accused of sexual harrassment.

You want to go toe to toe on HR knowledge? Put your money where your big fat assed mouth is.

you dont want to go there with me...

The fact that you are "looking at your employee handbook" speaks volumes.
The employee handbook is for issues that go THROUGH HR...

When a senior level exec is accused of sexual harassment it bypasses HR and goes straight to legal counsel.

Like I said...you dont know squat about business....

As for working for a top 100 company...

So do cashiers at McDonalds.

Like I said...you know nothing of the business world and how it deals with HR issues

Look at how people reacted to "allegations of unanmed sources"...people had him pegged as guilty.

This was a case of "you know dam well nothing happened so we will give you 35K to get the fuck away from us"

Before you go telling people what they do and dont know about, I dunno, maybe you should know who I am and what I do.

You're telling me here, that it's common HR policy to pay people hush money when Sexual Harrassment claims are brought forth - even if they're totally bunk.

I work for one of the top 100 Corporations in America. Wanna guess which office ?

I can read from our HR handbook, right now for ya, gimme a call! what happens when someone, ANYone is accused of sexual harrassment.

You want to go toe to toe on HR knowledge? Put your money where your big fat assed mouth is.

When a senior level exec is accused of sexual harassment it bypasses HR and goes straight to legal counsel.

:lol:

If you only knew, dickhead.

bypasses hr?

Herman Cain said in his speech today that the National Restaurant Association’s general counsel and the human resources department conducted an investigation into allegations about his conduct in the late-90s.

Read more: Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

so now cain doesnt know squat about business?

apparently cain doesnt know squat about business since he claims hr investigated the sexual harrassment charges.......

apparently cain doesnt know squat about business since he claims hr investigated the sexual harrassment charges.......

It's alright.

Jarhead is always on his high horse about knowing more about "Business" than people.

He's the equivalent of Linium.

His campaign sounds off;

Just as the country finally begins to refocus on our crippling $15 trillion national debt and the unacceptably high unemployment rate, now activist celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred is bringing forth more false accusations against the character of Republican front-runner Herman Cain.

All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone. Fortunately the American people will not allow Mr. Cain's bold "9-9-9 Plan", clear foreign policy vision and plans for energy independence to be overshadowed by these bogus attacks.

Same link as above post.

I can't believe the republicans really think that 4 WOMAN can come forward and somehow still believe Cain. Talk about tone death. :eek: Seriously, there comes a time when you have to start admitting that there could be something to this. :evil:

so it's ok to sexually harass someone who's poor?

:cool:

btw, i'll put money on allred having voluteered to do the case pro bono. maybe cain should call woody allen and ask what dealing with gloria is like.

Nah- she's a documented HUGE supporter of the DNC. She's been paid by someone, even if she says she isn't being paid. And she's also a well established self-promoting elitist.
Actually, she's a woman's rights attorney who recently represented someone against Anthony Weiner.

I imagine you feel she only represents Democrats because only Democrats think sexual harassment is wrong.

:thup:

Ravi - she's a feminist/discrimination lawyer. Visit her website.
She also represented Nicole Brown Simpson

It's alright.

Jarhead is always on his high horse about knowing more about "Business" than people.

is there any reason that so many of the mouth breathing morons on this site are republicans?

Warthog fucks up - was that 'again', or 'still?'

Her employment at the NRA lasted less than a year and she was employed in their hospitality and business alliance group that raised funds for scholarships given to high school grads who wanted to pursue a career in the hospitality industry. Bialeq is the mother of a 13 year-old son and in answer to a reporter's question she said that the woman is not on "public assistance."

Herman Cain's accuser and Gloria Allred: inppropriate touching alleged

I don't know if any of these allegations are true so I'm withholding judgement but it's beginning to look like Herman Cain has serious issues with women. This is definitely very damaging to him. I hope that no one would intentionally harm this man for political reasons.

It's alright.

is there any reason that so many of the mouth breathing morons on this site are republicans?

Yeah, it's a dinosaur site. Trapped in time. Used to be 100% R, apparently.

It's alright.

Stick around, there's an equal share of them on both sides tbh. :razz:

Nah- she's a documented HUGE supporter of the DNC. She's been paid by someone, even if she says she isn't being paid. And she's also a well established self-promoting elitist.
Actually, she's a woman's rights attorney who recently represented someone against Anthony Weiner.

I imagine you feel she only represents Democrats because only Democrats think sexual harassment is wrong.

:thup:

Ravi - she's a feminist/discrimination lawyer. Visit her website.
She also represented Nicole Brown Simpson
And Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered by a fucktard.

Jebus, don't tell me you think OJ was innocent.

:cuckoo:

Warthog fucks up - was that 'again', or 'still?'

Her employment at the NRA lasted less than a year and she was employed in their hospitality and business alliance group that raised funds for scholarships given to high school grads who wanted to pursue a career in the hospitality industry. Bialeq is the mother of a 13 year-old son and in answer to a reporter's question she said that the woman is not on "public assistance."

Herman Cain's accuser and Gloria Allred: inppropriate touching alleged
Thanks, I wondered why he lied about that. :eek:

I don't know if any of these allegations are true so I'm withholding judgement but it's beginning to look like Herman Cain has serious issues with women. This is definitely very damaging to him. I hope that no one would intentionally harm this man for political reasons.

If there is, I hope Cain sues the shit out of them.

That's why ya gotta kinda take the Cautiously skeptical approach. Politics is so dirty it's disgusting.

The reason I think it's worthy of talking about it, though; at this point is because Herman changed his story before my nekked eyebawwz and after that it just didn't look right to me.

Gloria Allred is a huge donor for democrats. This is a non story of a woman looking for fame and fortune just like Paula Jones with Clinton even though the allegations were never proven.

On a side note, how come we have never heard of the women of Obama's past?

Forum List

Back