500 whites murdered by blacks

...per capita---FOUR times the rate--blacks murder at FOUR times the rate---if I need to explain per capita to you, you are not old enough to post on USMB

Dead is dead is it not? If you are white you are 85% more likely to be killed by someone white not someone black. Do I need to explain that to you?
no -no--RACE RACE-----that's what matters-----that's all you people talk about
RACE
you can't accept the truth--blacks murder at FOUR times the rate
plain and simple ---very simple

85% of whites are murdered by other whites, is that not a FACT?
irrelevant ------
we are comparing blacks to whites and interracial problems

Interracial problems involve a helluva lot more than who kills who.
Are blacks victims?

just letting you know the TRUTH--about murder in the US
white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
in just ONE year!!!
and the blacks 13% of the population--whites 67% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
and the MSM/idiots go out of their MINDS when a white murders --never when a black does it
hypocrisy and idiocy

Wrong. Black males do most of the killings. Black males are about 6.3% of the pop. So about 6.3% of the pop are doing about 52% of the murder in the USA.

...per capita---FOUR times the rate--blacks murder at FOUR times the rate---if I need to explain per capita to you, you are not old enough to post on USMB

Dead is dead is it not? If you are white you are 85% more likely to be killed by someone white not someone black. Do I need to explain that to you?
RACE

irrelevant ------

explain/examples/etc please

RACE

irrelevant ------

...I'm responding to all the crap about WHITE cop kills BLACKMAN/etc
..also, the very RARE white supremacists shootings which you and the MSM erroneously think is out of control

RACE

irrelevant ------

The Justice system is the biggest example, we see it in employment, housing when it comes to buying a home or renting, shall I go on.

How many whites were killed by whites in one year?
There is more white on white crime than black on white crime because whites usually kill their kids, spouses and kill more whites in mass murders.
White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy
According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. ... Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people ...It is a growing pandemic in the white community, and if we don’t call attention to this problem soon, there will be no more white people left to run the world.
In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes. lol
White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

RACE

irrelevant ------

The Justice system is the biggest example, we see it in employment, housing when it comes to buying a home or renting, shall I go on.
hahahahahahh WRONG
1. blacks are overrepresented in many GREAT/quality jobs [ such as postal ] EVEN THOUGH [ see # 2 ]
2. EVEN THOUGH they graduate at lower rates!!
3. you haven't provided any proof---WAIT---- --I know---this is typical of blacks' proof:
they SAY/THINK they were discriminated against
4. NBA/NFL --making MILLIONS !!!!!
5. entertainers/singers making MILLIONS
etc
African Americans have made up 21 percent of the force’s employees since the 1960s
I know a black husband and wife who just got postal jobs--
USPS's Largely Black and Female Workforce Rallies to Save Jobs | Colorlines
16 Part-Time Jobs With Benefits | Part-Time Money
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity
etc etc

Forum List

Back