Zone1 51 shot including 9 juvees and 10 murders. Guess which city?

There is a serious marksmanship problem in Chicago. A couple generations ago most public HS in Chicago had gun clubs. Few gun-toting crimes, however. The situation is appalling.
I always thought that there was room for a "gang armorer and trainer" there.

I mean you have plenty of abandoned buildings to set up a indoor range and all you need is plenty of High Point, Davis, Jennings, AR, and Glock parts and you are GTG.....Maybe a 3-D printer for glock switches and lightning links.

Make it a neutral area, pay off the cops, and I suspect you would have a thriving enterprise in no time.....Maybe even employ some of the local Utes with a interest.....Street Sweepers for everyone!

R.ac20d3f2b03d0f2fc874ec0dd13311a5

Every kid over the age of 12 and every adult should be given safe gun handling classes and time on the firing range. Upon successful achievement of a minimum proficiency, they should be issued a decent side arm and ammo. Self-defense is a God-given right.

Every kid over the age of 12 and every adult should be given safe gun handling classes and time on the firing range. Upon successful achievement of a minimum proficiency, they should be issued a decent side arm and ammo. Self-defense is a God-given right.

They do where I live. Rifle and Trap clubs in high school and a large youthful presence at the local gun club.

I feel safe here.

:)

Just another mostly peaceful weekend in ChicagoStan. Let's hope for the people of Chicago there is a big time change coming in November.

They don't want to change. They like this, and the DemoKKKrats who run that shithole LOVE it. Let them continue their black genocide program.

Forum List

Back