57% Of Voters Agree With Trump On Patriotic Education

We have to break this critical race theory and restore education which supports our country instead of trying to tear it down.

"A Rasmussen poll released late last week found 57 percent of likely U.S. voters agree with President Donald Trumpā€™s statement that ā€œrestoring patriotic educationā€ is essential to rebuilding a ā€œshared national identity focused on common American values and virtues.ā€

You are the definition of "sucker and loser" that pussygrabber talks so much about...

View attachment 386648

So posts the Communist wanting critical race theory so you can discriminate due to race.

Just like your clan repealing the non-discrimination section of California's constitution. Prop 16 so you can decide who's more worthy.

do you ever say anything of any value? I don't think so, you are the prototypical troglodytic pussygrabber cult follower...

View attachment 386721

Translation; I just kicked a Communist's ass because it can't even define Critical Race Theory.

We have to break this critical race theory and restore education which supports our country instead of trying to tear it down.

"A Rasmussen poll released late last week found 57 percent of likely U.S. voters agree with President Donald Trumpā€™s statement that ā€œrestoring patriotic educationā€ is essential to rebuilding a ā€œshared national identity focused on common American values and virtues.ā€

Yes; and they can learn how the colonists in the 1700's fought for the airports.

Yes; and they can learn how the colonists in the 1700's fought for the airports.

I hear that Frederick Douglass guy is doing great things...he might even join the Space Force!

Forum List

Back