58 straight months of jobs growth, ACA working great where allowed to, where is this bad economy?

When President Obama took office in January 2009--which was the fourth month of fiscal 2009--there were 7,442,377 workers on disability, according to the Social Security Administration. As of October 2013, there was a record 8,936,932. That means the number of people on disability has increased by 1,494,555 while Obama has been in office--a jump of 20 percent.
When Bush took office in Jan 2001 there were 5,052,895 workers on disability according to the SSA. When Obama came in there were 7,442,377, an increase of 2,389,482. That means the number of people on disability has skyrocketed by 47.2% while Bush was in office without so much as a single peep from the Right!!!!

When President Obama took office in January 2009--which was the fourth month of fiscal 2009--there were 7,442,377 workers on disability, according to the Social Security Administration. As of October 2013, there was a record 8,936,932. That means the number of people on disability has increased by 1,494,555 while Obama has been in office--a jump of 20 percent.
When Bush took office in Jan 2001 there were 5,052,895 workers on disability according to the SSA. When Obama came in there were 7,442,377, an increase of 2,389,482. That means the number of people on disability has skyrocketed by 47.2% while Bush was in office without so much as a single peep from the Right!!!!

Or a significant hit to the workforce participation.

Record number of Americans on disability would make up ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../record-number-am...
The Washington Times
May 30, 2013 - Newly released data by the Social Security Administration shows that 10978040 Americans now are receiving disability benefits. What the ...
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Do you ever stop posting bullshit? That number is counting children of disabled folks... many of whom are too young to be counted in the 'not in labor force' anyway and have no impact on it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Of the numbers referred to in May/2013 in that article, almost 2 Million of the people collecting disability benefits are children under 18 of disabled folks. The BLS doesn't factor anyone under 16 in the labor force participation rate.

What a gullible dumbfuck you are, eh? :lmao:
\
um no leftard; because i never said that. nice straw man though; typical work of a coward.
the fact that 2 million of the increase in people on disability under obama isnt what i claimed to be the cause of the drop in labor force participation; AND it doesn account for the MASSIVE increase in people on disability under obama. so you misrepresent the issue on both counts. like i said typical obfuscating coward
Your problem is that you're so retarded, you don't realize what you're saying.

You're idiotically claiming people on disability are contributing more to the decline of the LFPR than are people retiring. You then posted an article about how the number of folks on disability was at a record high in May, 2013. Only that number included as many as 2 million who are not counted in the civilian non-institutional population. You really are that dumb.

And what you call a "MASSIVE" increase of people on disability under Obama, is in fact, an increase of about 1.5 million. Compare that to Boooosh, who saw it increase by 2.6 million on his watch. You know Boooosh, right? The idiot you voted for twice.

Last edited:
In addition to the 8,936,932 workers collecting disability in October, there were also 157,676 spouses of disabled workers who collected additional benefits, and 1,871,127 children of disabled workers who collected benefits.
All told, 10,965,735 people collected federal disability benefits in October.
At the end of fiscal 2008, there was a net balance of $216.239 billion in the Disability Insurance Trust Fund—meaning the Treasury owed $216.239 billion in IOUs to the trust fund for surplus disability insurance tax receipts it had taken in previous years and used for other government expenses.
Too funny. :lol:

wethisbedown is now citing numbers he called, "meaningless," yesterday.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
The growth in SS retiree benefits also corresponds to the boomer curve and is substantially larger than any growth in disability. In fact, W had a million more people receive disability during his time than Obama has.

Social Security Beneficiary Statistics
icpBenies.gif

the number of people collecting a federal disability is up at least 20% since obama got in office; according to very obama-friendly FACTCHECK.ORG

you're lying leftard
Since when do imbeciles like you care about how many people are on disability? It increased 22% (22% is greater than 20%, for you edification) before the end of Bush's first term alone, yet you voted for him again anyway. :eusa_doh:

what is the name, the title of this thread left-wing idiots?

The rate of home ownership has slipped again since our last report, to its lowest point in more than 20 years.
As of the final quarter of 2014, the percentage of U.S. households who owned their own homes was 64.0 percent, according to the most recent release from the U.S. Census Bureau. That is lower than at any time since the third quarter of 1994.
Home ownership peaked at 69.2 percent in 2004, but it has declined 5.2 percentage points since then. Most of the decline — 3.5 percentage points — has taken place since Obama first took office.

this is from a very obama-friendly FACTCHECK.ORG, run by obama's friends at the Annenburg Foundation
Thanks to the collapse of the real-estate markets and the credit markets handed to him by Bush.

It's cute how the right drops a bomb on the country and then bitches and moans that the left isn't doing a good enough job filling up the crater their bomb left behind. Even worse, when pointing out good things, the right immediately whines about the bad, as though unless their mess isn't 100% cleaned up by the left, it's a complete failure. :eusa_doh:

... more commonly known as ... deflection.

what is the name, the title of this thread left-wing idiots?

The rate of home ownership has slipped again since our last report, to its lowest point in more than 20 years.
As of the final quarter of 2014, the percentage of U.S. households who owned their own homes was 64.0 percent, according to the most recent release from the U.S. Census Bureau. That is lower than at any time since the third quarter of 1994.
Home ownership peaked at 69.2 percent in 2004, but it has declined 5.2 percentage points since then. Most of the decline — 3.5 percentage points — has taken place since Obama first took office.

this is from a very obama-friendly FACTCHECK.ORG, run by obama's friends at the Annenburg Foundation
Thanks to the collapse of the real-estate markets and the credit markets handed to him by Bush.

It's cute how the right drops a bomb on the country and then bitches and moans that the left isn't doing a good enough job filling up the crater their bomb left behind. Even worse, when pointing out good things, the right immediately whines about the bad, as though unless their mess isn't 100% cleaned up by the left, it's a complete failure. :eusa_doh:

... more commonly known as ... deflection.

speakng of deflection;' i see you're still here HOURS after i stopped posting on this board................

try trying to DEFLECT away from obama's failed PROGRESSIVE POLICIES

UNDER OBAMA the very richest have gotten richer, the poorest have gotten poorer; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA, then they were getting under Republicans. that's all i need to know

and unless and until you can dispute these FACTS; i will never take you seriously

you can have the last word crybaby.........................

UNDER OBAMA the very richest have gotten richer, the poorest have gotten poorer; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA, then they were getting under Republicans. that's all i need to know

and unless and until you can dispute these FACTS; i will never take you seriously

No matter how many times you tell that lie -- it will still be a lie...

2ps56hv.jpg

Hisses the imbecile who thinks people should stop replying to his posts after he logs off. :cuckoo:

Even funnier, you think I give a shit if you take me seriously or not. :rolleyes: I will still call you out on your bullshit. Like your idiocy that the LFPR has dropped under Obama more because of the 1.5 million people added to disability than the close to 7 million people who retired.

And to demonstrate just how fucking retarded you are -- you post how baby boomers account for only 3% of the drop .... but then post a link stating it accounted for 22% between 2000-2011, and 80% since then. You post links which call you an imbecile. Who does that besides an imbecile? :lmao:

Forum List

Back