583 threats of violence against conservatives.

You wish everyone would change the channel after all the hell your party has caused.. Of course you all are the humble little victim's now eh ?
The world wants to know what the hell what hell you are talking about, brainwashed functional moron....

What hell is that, super duper? The best economy in the world with the least inflation thanks to Biden. You have absolutely no clue of course.
Pffft.... Why are you lying your ace off for a (fast growing in evidence of), corrupt politician that should have NEVER been President of these United States of America for the last two years+ ??????

In the face of hard core evidence, you people are like children lying to your parent's that you didn't take the last popsicle, although they sat right there watching you do it.... I tell ya, no one can make this shite up, because it's unbelievable what you people have sold your soul's for. For Joe Biden or was it for your cause in which you needed a weak pandering knucklehead to occupy the chair in order to push your agenda's through without resistance of ??? I believe it's the latter.

Go kill a peacock and a cat you dick. Fuck off.
1ERINw.gif

Pffft.... Why are you lying your ace off for a (fast growing in evidence of), corrupt politician that should have NEVER been President of these United States of America for the last two years+ ??????

In the face of hard core evidence, you people are like children lying to your parent's that you didn't take the last popsicle, although they sat right there watching you do it.... I tell ya, no one can make this shite up, because it's unbelievable what you people have sold your soul's for. For Joe Biden or was it for your cause in which you needed a weak pandering knucklehead to occupy the chair in order to push your agenda's through without resistance of ??? I believe it's the latter.
Except he has been proven to be honest and your crap has been proven lies. Sorry about facts and elections. Other than that, sorry your conspiracies are pure crap.

If fact, nearly everything you say is true. It’s true as long as you’re talking about Trump and not Biden.

Forum List

Back