6 months 600 murders in towns run by democrats.. END THIS OPPRESSIVE party

You all are worse than Nazis. This shit has to end
You would try to equal human nature to a political party, how dumb...
When policy creates depression and oppression you will have murder
What policy by the Democrats create depression and oppression that differs from the Republicans?
Education, promoting single mothers, violent music, over regulation of jobs. I can go on and on

No, keep the party of the black killers, then when they have decimated(Penelope that means destroyed) the Democrat voting base, the Democrats will never gain power again, since the wall is effective at keeping out diseased future Democrap voters from crossing the border. Long live the death dealers.....

Well try to have a republican run and get enough votes, that is the only way they can do it.
I didn't read your art. I can't stand right wing rags.
Well give them a proper education and they will vote republican
By proper ed you mean home school. No social interaction. You bring them up Christian zealots and little republicans and they grow up and believe all the BS.

Well try to have a republican run and get enough votes, that is the only way they can do it.
By proper ed you mean home school. No social interaction. You bring them up Christian zealots and little republicans and they grow up and believe all the BS.
Your a democrat black baby killer take a hike

No, just let them have their fathers. The rest would take care of itself.

Can democrats tell us what’s going on in their neighborhoods? Beside saying this is because someone said welfare queen in the 80’s lol

600 murders vote democrat? How did you come up with that? Is it left politics that brings them to murder? What about being right politically keeps one from murder?

600 murders vote democrat? How did you come up with that? Is it left politics that brings them to murder? What about being right politically keeps one from murder?
Better education, more family structure

Forum List

Back