🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 year old children told to write gay love letters to promote diversity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A video posted by the BBC shows 6-year-old primary school children being told to write gay love letters to promote diversity.
6-Year-Old Children Told to Write Gay Love Letters to Promote Diversity

You aren't really that shocked are you after all the democrats want to legalize pedophilia why do you think the DEMONIC LEFTIST PIGS have the plus sign at the end of the lgbtq dumbasses.

Good reason to privatize education. I'm pretty certain they've been doing that over here with the cover story of making children "appreciate" LGBT.

That's the parent's job. My parents just said "be nice to everybody," and that's all it took.

• Banned
Good reason to privatize education. I'm pretty certain they've been doing that over here with the cover story of making children "appreciate" LGBT.

That's the parent's job. My parents just said "be nice to everybody," and that's all it took.

as you notice not many visits because they fear what they begged for........ now that these leftist assholes who love Obama and Clintons see what perverts really are they want no parts of truth it's to scaryeeeee. So instead lets teach kids how to fist each other.

Maybe Sharia law isn't the worst option after all ?
After you kids write the "lick-a-ding-a-ling" poems maybe you'd like to relax and get stoned ?
ac6080a80816492aa1084e4f2fc6cd95_18.jpg

Forum List

Back