60 Minutes apologizes for false Benghazi report

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
CBS apologizes for Benghazi report that bolstered GOP | MSNBC

The day after the report aired, the Republican National Committee blasted out a press release titled “CBS News exposes Latest Benghazi blunders.” Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, told Fox News that the report helped show that “the story told by the administration about what happened in Benghazi doesn’t have an ounce of truth in it.” And Rep. Frank Wolf, Republican of Virgina, said the report demonstrated the need for a special Benghazi investigative committee—something Republicans have long been pushing for.

Fox News devoted extensive coverage to the 60 Minutes report. “I see criticism from the left where they go, ‘You guys are covering a phony scandal,’” Fox News host Steve Doocy said during an interview with Graham. “60 Minutes doesn’t cover phony scandals.”

Now when is Graham going to apologize for his threat to hold up Obama's appointees? If FOX ever going to report this?

CBS apologizes for Benghazi report that bolstered GOP | MSNBC

The day after the report aired, the Republican National Committee blasted out a press release titled “CBS News exposes Latest Benghazi blunders.” Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, told Fox News that the report helped show that “the story told by the administration about what happened in Benghazi doesn’t have an ounce of truth in it.” And Rep. Frank Wolf, Republican of Virgina, said the report demonstrated the need for a special Benghazi investigative committee—something Republicans have long been pushing for.

Fox News devoted extensive coverage to the 60 Minutes report. “I see criticism from the left where they go, ‘You guys are covering a phony scandal,’” Fox News host Steve Doocy said during an interview with Graham. “60 Minutes doesn’t cover phony scandals.”

Now when is Graham going to apologize for his threat to hold up Obama's appointees? If FOX ever going to report this?

Soon as Harry Reid apologizes for holding up hundreds of appointees under Bush.

The day after the report aired, the Republican National Committee blasted out a press release titled “CBS News exposes Latest Benghazi blunders.”

The desperate stupidity of the partisan right knows no bounds.

Benghazi as a phony ‘scandal’ was established months ago, that conservatives continue to invest time and effort trying to keep this lie alive is beyond pathetic.

LIndsay got to have his say on Benghazi, even though it was fake. The poor thing is being primaried

So 60 Minutes quickly admits they fucked up regarding Benghazi, when will the Obama regime admit their fuck ups regarding Benghazi? Ehhhh, what difference does it make, right moonbats? :thup:

So 60 Minutes quickly admits they fucked up regarding Benghazi, when will the Obama regime admit their fuck ups regarding Benghazi? Ehhhh, what difference does it make, right moonbats? :thup:

Spinning this as an example of how Obama needs to admit to how "he" screwed up, when the outing of this story as unreliable actually exonerates him?

Nice.

So, now that this story is in the circular file, how was Obama involved in Benghazi?

Or are we just going to keep bringing up other crap scandals and say "But what about...."

But, but, but, Harry Reid?

Yeah, you know, the leader of the Senate responsible for oversight?

Well, how is it that no one is allowed to bring up Bush, yet you can bring up his appointees? Isn't that the exact same thing?

^^^^ look what I did - I invoked but, but, Bush!

Well, if you want to cry about us, turnabout it fair play.

Harry Reid held up the process to the point that the only time anyone got a job was during a recess.

BTW, are you the new USMB Troll, or are you some sock of another well known Troll? I mean, most people have a life. You obviously don't.

Spinning this as an example of how Obama needs to admit to how "he" screwed up, when the outing of this story as unreliable actually exonerates him?

Nice.

So, now that this story is in the circular file, how was Obama involved in Benghazi?

Or are we just going to keep bringing up other crap scandals and say "But what about...."

Riiigghhhtttt, this story totally vindicates the Obama Administration's lies about the youtube video and the lack of tranparency regarding this incident......:lol:

Riiigghhhtttt, this story totally vindicates the Obama Administration's lies about the youtube video and the lack of tranparency regarding this incident......:lol:

What are you laughing about? :confused:

You're the one that believes in The Great Pumpkin. :cuckoo:

You laugh at me because I refuse to believe in fairy-tails ... I laugh at you because, well, you're gullible enough to believe anything; as long as the right people tell you what to believe ~

Well, if you want to cry about us, turnabout it fair play.

Harry Reid held up the process to the point that the only time anyone got a job was during a recess.

BTW, are you the new USMB Troll, or are you some sock of another well known Troll? I mean, most people have a life. You obviously don't.

What does Harry Reid have to do with Benghazi? Was that a deflection?

Troll ... sock? Why am I a troll ... because I don't agree with you?

Edit: I guess you are used to making these type of unfounded, bogus observations? Should have guessed by the thread.

Last edited:
They sure aired the report in a hurry and gave it plenty if press as if they knew it was false.

Forum List

Back