$600 income rules delayed.

The IRS has no business watching any of our transactions. This is what Communism is all about.

They aren't watching our transactions. They are making the venues who collect funds for us or sell things to report those amounts.

It would be no different than your employer.

They aren't watching our transactions. They are making the venues who collect funds for us or sell things to report those amounts.

It would be no different than your employer.

Then of course they are watching our transactions. There is no way not to if they are reporting it to the IRS.

I have been 100% against this from the beginning and I'm glad to see it at least delayed for now. Hopefully work can be delayed to raise the threshold much higher than $600.

IRS pauses rule requiring people to report PayPal, Venmo transactions over $600. Here's what went wrong.
Isn't that special. Democrats "delay" dropping Title 42 for a few days. And now they are "delaying" the $600 reporting limit to the IRS. Do you know what "delay" means in this context? NOTHING. Democrats will continue their assault on American citizens in 2023 on every front.

Isn't that special. Democrats "delay" dropping Title 42 for a few days. And now they are "delaying" the $600 reporting limit to the IRS. Do you know what "delay" means in this context? NOTHING. Democrats will continue their assault on American citizens in 2023 on every front.

Let's see if the Republicans do anything about their promise to end it.

I know eBay had been lobbying hard for a redress.....Maybe they gave 10% to The Big Man. ;)

Forum List

Back