63% of 18-29 year old men are single in the USA

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
EKhhws7.png

Either they counted all the recent single male illegals or 63% of men are rational. ;)

For a man, the greatest happiness is finding a good wife. Even though I advocate for men, I disagree with MGTOW philosophy.

For a man, the greatest disaster is being stuck in a relationship with an abuser. Given that Laws of the Land are 100% on woman's side, a female abuser has a potential to inflict terrible damage on her male partner.

You think they actually ask tens of millions of guys if they were single?

There a lots of marriages followed by lots of divorces.
If you're not in the right profession, you can't afford to get married.

I was single, for the entire time that I was in that age range, not meeting the woman whom I would marry a year later until I was 31 years old.

When I did meet her, we were engaged about four or fives days later married a year after that, and now we're approaching 28 years of being married.
I thought I waited a long time, married at 24 after a three year courtship. This year will be our 47th after tying the knot.

Those men who are over 30-40 should be happy that we lived in a generation where women appreciated us and viewed us as equals. Women were not taught to hate men. We are much happier then Generation Z men.

Forum List

Back