650,000 emails, is 130,000 a year for 5 years. It's impossible unless

Shoul
Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

FBI to scour 650K emails for Clinton ties in bulging Weiner probe

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

1. Are you sure Anthony did not put them there as for insurance to keep himself from going to jail?

2. What the left need to explain is how the hell the emails got on his laptop and no it was not Huma's laptop like the parasites attempted to claim earlier today!?!

Help me out here. You're a fellow Canuck right? Its still going to be hard for me to trust you unless you're a Newf. Keeding. Ok. The Yukon. I am completely an idiot when it comes to computers. How would her emails get on his laptop? Unless she sent them herself?

I'm not getting this.

If they shared an Cloud account, it could happen. My husband and I shared an iCloud account and his stuff showed up on my phone, and vice versa.

So you are saying that Huma put classified or even non classified state dept information on the cloud..................................

Do you understand that this would be espionage, because the cloud is designed to be accessed by anyone anywhere in the World, Moscow, Beijing and Pyongyang as well.

You people are actually all so scared as to be resorted to babbling.

This is a glorious moment for the truth.

Shoul
Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

1. Are you sure Anthony did not put them there as for insurance to keep himself from going to jail?

2. What the left need to explain is how the hell the emails got on his laptop and no it was not Huma's laptop like the parasites attempted to claim earlier today!?!

Help me out here. You're a fellow Canuck right? Its still going to be hard for me to trust you unless you're a Newf. Keeding. Ok. The Yukon. I am completely an idiot when it comes to computers. How would her emails get on his laptop? Unless she sent them herself?

I'm not getting this.

If they shared an Cloud account, it could happen. My husband and I shared an iCloud account and his stuff showed up on my phone, and vice versa.

So you are saying that Huma put classified or even non classified state dept information on the cloud..................................

Do you understand that this would be espionage, because the cloud is designed to be accessed by anyone anywhere in the World, Moscow, Beijing and Pyongyang as well.

That's not what I said at all. I explained that it is possible for someone else's stuff to end up on your device, and explained how it happened to me.

i am devastated. I only got two kids. That means I have 28 x 4 chocolate bars to myself.

I'm going to be a speed demon the next couple of days.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shoul

I'm not getting this.

That's not what I said at all. I explained that it is possible for someone else's stuff to end up on your device, and explained how it happened to me.

What you inferred was that state dept emails were on the cloud, you just did not understand the relevant retardedness of this, just like Huma Doomba didn't

Shoul

I'm not getting this.

What you inferred was that state dept emails were on the cloud, you just did not understand the relevant retardedness of this, just like Huma Doomba didn't

:lol:

Do you even understand the meaning of the buzzwords you repeat?

By definition, all email is essentially "in the cloud". That's how email works.

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.
Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up
^ that

There is a General in prison for doing less

ShoulHelp me out here. You're a fellow Canuck right? Its still going to be hard for me to trust you unless you're a Newf. Keeding. Ok. The Yukon. I am completely an idiot when it comes to computers. How would her emails get on his laptop? Unless she sent them herself?

I'm not getting this.

:lol:

Do you even understand the meaning of the buzzwords you repeat?

By definition, all email is essentially "in the cloud". That's how email works.

No simpleton all emails are not on the cloud, sure Google and Yahoo are. BUT THE US GOVERNMENT AND OTHER GOVERNMENTS HAVE CLOSED GOVERNMENT RUN SYSTEMS, LIKE THE ONE HILLBURT AND HUMA NEVER USED.

You have a mental age of not more than 8 years old.

Go play with your legos kid, this is way over your head

Last edited:
Alright everyone let say Huma is being truthful and she does not how the emails were on Anthony Weiner Laptop, so how did they get on there?

Some of you believe they shared that laptop, but knowing someone like Anthony I have a really hard time believing this.

Some of you believe accidental upload... Alright, but knowing someone like me I check my files to see what I uploaded, so I believe that is a little stretch...

Now this is something from me but what if Anthony uploaded those emails as insurance?

Knowing someone like Anthony I would not put it pass him to upload those emails and knowing he would have to turn over that laptop to the FBI he set Huma and Hillary up...

Why?

The possible bitter divorce and his mental illness with sexting and attraction to minors...

Now some of you will ( if not all of you ) hogwash but put yourself in the shoes of Weiner and you know you're going down, so why not pull a stunt that can save your ass!?!

Again my opinion!

Alright everyone let say Huma is being truthful and she does not how the emails were on Anthony Weiner Laptop, so how did they get on there?

Some of you believe they shared that laptop, but knowing someone like Anthony I have a really hard time believing this.

Some of you believe accidental upload... Alright, but knowing someone like me I check my files to see what I uploaded, so I believe that is a little stretch...

Now this is something from me but what if Anthony uploaded those emails as insurance?

Knowing someone like Anthony I would not put it pass him to upload those emails and knowing he would have to turn over that laptop to the FBI he set Huma and Hillary up...

Why?

The possible bitter divorce and his mental illness with sexting and attraction to minors...

Now some of you will ( if not all of you ) hogwash but put yourself in the shoes of Weiner and you know you're going down, so why not pull a stunt that can save your ass!?!

Again my opinion!

How would Weiner get State Dept emails from Hillary Clinton................

This was done by Huma the spy

Achems razor, the simplest answer is the best

Why?

Again my opinion!

Possible flash drive upload.

As I wrote opinion...

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.
Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up

What crime did she commit?

Why?

Again my opinion!

Possible flash drive upload.

As I wrote opinion...

And 650,000 emails accidentally got onto a flash drive to be uploaded by complete accident, and the emails are government secrets.

Dude you have passed delusional and are now planting marshmallow trees on the moon

What crime did she commit?
She was ordered to turn over all emails and machines that contained them, and she said that she did, she did this under sworn testimony.

The crime is perjury dipshits

Lots of opinions and not a lot of facts.

No one even knows what is in those emails or who they are from or anything.

[

No simpleton all emails are not on the cloud, sure Google and Yahoo are. BUT THE US GOVERNMENT AND OTHER GOVERNMENTS HAVE CLOSED GOVERNMENT RUN SYSTEMS, LIKE THE ONE HILLBURT AND HUMA NEVER USED.

You have a mental age of not more than 8 years old.

Go play with your legos kid, this is way over your head

Doc (who isn't a doctor) fully displays leftist arrogant ignorance in action.

Forum List

Back