🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

66 year old store owner, beaten by 3 men armed with guns, gets his gun and shoots them....

If he had a gun why did he get beaten? Doesn't a gun protect you? :lol:
No, a gun can only be used to protect you if you are aware of the threat coming, or if you are able to recover from the initial attack and use the gun.

None of you have any real life experience in these situations or have ever been held up at gunpoint.

I have been there 6 times & know what the reality is.

You live in Chicago?
LOL... Chicago is for pussies. They don't even rank in top 30 large cities with high per capita murder rates. Try St Louis, which tops the list!

Last edited:
None of you have any real life experience in these situations or have ever been held up at gunpoint.

and you know this HOW????
didn't think so.
having a firearm has saved my life at least twice.
Please give us details on how a firearm has saved you life.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

You live in Chicago?
LOL... Chicago is for pussies. They don't even rank in top 20 large cities with high per capita murder rates. Try St Louis, which tops the list!

So you're proud to live in the ghetto....so sad for you.
I worked hard and live in a gated master planned community with homes that run in the millions.
And guess what? We have zero crime.

I sure love my white privilege.

You live in Chicago?
LOL... Chicago is for pussies. They don't even rank in top 20 large cities with high per capita murder rates. Try St Louis, which tops the list!

So you're proud to live in the ghetto....so sad for you.
I worked hard and live in a gated master planned community with homes that run in the millions.
And guess what? We have zero crime.

I sure love my white privilege.

So the safety of the gated master planned community was to much for you, so you brought in a bunch of dangerous guns to spice it up?

You live in Chicago?
LOL... Chicago is for pussies. They don't even rank in top 30 large cities with high per capita murder rates. Try St Louis, which tops the list!

Yes...St. Louis...democrat mayors since 1949.

Mayor of St. Louis - Wikipedia

You live in Chicago?
So why aren't you in Chicago then?

Only scared pussies run!

You live in Chicago?

I can legally CCW here without a permit!

You live in Chicago?

I can legally CCW here without a permit!

Good.....anything else is a violation of the 2nd Amendment...

In Missouri it is not a criminal offense to carry a firearm into the airport or through airport security if you are a concealed carry permit holder.

And yet....he won. A gun isn't a death ray, and it isn't a magic wand dipshit.....a gun fight is a fight....and please, enlighten us, which empty hand martial art or left wing theory of self defense would have allowed this 66 year old man to defeat 3 younger, stronger, more aggressive men, each armed with a gun?...please, do tell....
He had a gun yet got beaten. :lmao:

And yet....he won. A gun isn't a death ray, and it isn't a magic wand dipshit.....a gun fight is a fight....and please, enlighten us, which empty hand martial art or left wing theory of self defense would have allowed this 66 year old man to defeat 3 younger, stronger, more aggressive men, each armed with a gun?...please, do tell....
He had a gun yet got beaten. :lmao:
He was not carrying the firearm he had it stored.

How did the three thugs get guns? Shure would be nice if citizens had access to list of crazy, terrorist, criminals to make sure they don't get guns.
Yeah cuz the crazy, terrorist criminals line up to be put on those lists.

You fucking idiot. Those thugs buy their guns from other thugs.

Government already has crazy, criminal, no-fly & terrorist list. Many terrorist on the terror watch list went on and killed US citizens in terror attacks. Citizens, friends & neighbors even saw them with weapons prior to attack. The NRA demands these people be allowed to own & shoot guns. Fuck the NRA & ACLU & publish those list & strip them of their gun rights.

Forum List

Back