🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

66 year old store owner, beaten by 3 men armed with guns, gets his gun and shoots them....

If he had a gun why did he get beaten? Doesn't a gun protect you? :lol:

And yet....he won. A gun isn't a death ray, and it isn't a magic wand dipshit.....a gun fight is a fight....and please, enlighten us, which empty hand martial art or left wing theory of self defense would have allowed this 66 year old man to defeat 3 younger, stronger, more aggressive men, each armed with a gun?...please, do tell....
He had a gun yet got beaten. :lmao:
Loves you some criminals huh? You disgust me!

And yet....he won. A gun isn't a death ray, and it isn't a magic wand dipshit.....a gun fight is a fight....and please, enlighten us, which empty hand martial art or left wing theory of self defense would have allowed this 66 year old man to defeat 3 younger, stronger, more aggressive men, each armed with a gun?...please, do tell....

He just proved how clueless you are about real world armed robbery.

Wow...the stupid is strong with you...

He put one in the morgue, the other in the hospital and the police caught the other one......he saved lives by putting these assholes out of action....

How did the three thugs get guns? Shure would be nice if citizens had access to list of crazy, terrorist, criminals to make sure they don't get guns.
Yeah cuz the crazy, terrorist criminals line up to be put on those lists.

You fucking idiot. Those thugs buy their guns from other thugs.

Government already has crazy, criminal, no-fly & terrorist list. Many terrorist on the terror watch list went on and killed US citizens in terror attacks. Citizens, friends & neighbors even saw them with weapons prior to attack. The NRA demands these people be allowed to own & shoot guns. Fuck the NRA & ACLU & publish those list & strip them of their gun rights.

Are you actually this stupid.....or are you just pretending to be this stupid? The NRA, the ACLU are on the same page on this....you don't just slap someone onto a list that denies them actual Constitutionally protected Rights without due process....you fascists hate the law, and just want power...and I get that....and that is why the founders gave wrote down the 2nd Amendment, so that even people as dumb as you would have a reference card of things you just can't fucking do to other people....

Republicans created the No Fly List.

"Republican Sen. John Cornyn of Texas proposed an amendment, backed by nearly every Republican in the Senate, that would allow the attorney general to bar someone on the watch list from buying a gun, but only for 72 hours. During that time, law enforcement officials would need to perform an investigation and convince a judge not to allow the person to buy a gun."

ACLU Opposes No-Fly List But Favors Using It to Ban Guns

The first thus most important phrase
"well-regulated" in the 2nd amendment referred to well balanced people & things functioning properly as expected in proper working order. It was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:

1709: "If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations."
1714: "The practice of all
well-regulated courts of justice in the world."
1812: "The equation of time ... is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a
well-regulated clock and a true sun dial."
1848: "A remissness for which I am sure every
well-regulated person will blame the Mayor."
1862: "It appeared to her
well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding."
1894: "The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every
well-regulated American embryo city."

This means no guns for criminals, terrorist, mentally defectives, those who rage out of control.

The entire U.S. population cannot — cannot — be a well regulated militia. “well-regulated” is stated BEFORE "right of the People" means properly functioning mind that is well trained. That does not include emotionally unstable people, mentally ill, terrorist, illegal aliens, criminals, the untrained, etc.

There will never be enough police to protect us or keep guns out of the hands of unfit people. Government needs to publish a list of mentally ill, terrorist, illegal aliens, criminals, emotionally unstable people so average citizens can read to find if people they see with guns or sell guns to are on there, just like they can look at a registered sex offender list.

Last edited:

He was not carrying the firearm he had it stored.
He stored a firearm? What a WIMP!!! :biggrin:

You lot keep banging on about how a gun keeps you safe. And this guy got the shit beaten out of him. :lol:

Wow...the stupid is strong with you...

He put one in the morgue, the other in the hospital and the police caught the other one......he saved lives by putting these assholes out of action....
So it wasn't protection, but revenge. Got it. :rofl:

You lot keep banging on about how a gun keeps you safe. And this guy got the shit beaten out of him. :lol:
cause his gun wasn't on him now was it? but when he got it, did the beatings turn tables?

yep. so not sure why you think 1st grade logic is clever when the rest of us are at least 4th grade or higher but have fun.

Republicans created the No Fly List.

"Republican Sen. John Cornyn of Texas proposed an amendment, backed by nearly every Republican in the Senate, that would allow the attorney general to bar someone on the watch list from buying a gun, but only for 72 hours. During that time, law enforcement officials would need to perform an investigation and convince a judge not to allow the person to buy a gun."

ACLU Opposes No-Fly List But Favors Using It to Ban Guns

The first thus most important phrase
"well-regulated" in the 2nd amendment referred to well balanced people & things functioning properly as expected in proper working order. It was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:

1709: "If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations."
1714: "The practice of all
well-regulated courts of justice in the world."
1812: "The equation of time ... is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a
well-regulated clock and a true sun dial."
1848: "A remissness for which I am sure every
well-regulated person will blame the Mayor."
1862: "It appeared to her
well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding."
1894: "The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every
well-regulated American embryo city."

This means no guns for criminals, terrorist, mentally defectives, those who rage out of control.

The entire U.S. population cannot — cannot — be a well regulated militia. “well-regulated” is stated BEFORE "right of the People" means properly functioning mind that is well trained. That does not include emotionally unstable people, mentally ill, terrorist, illegal aliens, criminals, the untrained, etc.

There will never be enough police to protect us or keep guns out of the hands of unfit people. Government needs to publish a list of mentally ill, terrorist, illegal aliens, criminals, emotionally unstable people so average citizens can read to find if people they see with guns or sell guns to are on there, just like they can look at a registered sex offender list.

Yes dipshit.......criminals, terrorists and the dangerously mentally ill should not have guns........but you want to skip the step where they get an actual trial..which is typical of left wingers.....

No, guns don't keep you safe anymore than they cause crime. Using a gun that you have can keep you safe and can be used to commit crime. You keep "forgetting" about the need for a person to be involved, and the fact that a gun is not some magical device.

cause his gun wasn't on him now was it? but when he got it, did the beatings turn tables?

yep. so not sure why you think 1st grade logic is clever when the rest of us are at least 4th grade or higher but have fun.
The best thing to do during a robbery is to give them what they want. A 66 year old man resisting is ridiculous. :lmao:

No, guns don't keep you safe anymore than they cause crime. Using a gun that you have can keep you safe and can be used to commit crime. You keep "forgetting" about the need for a person to be involved, and the fact that a gun is not some magical device.
The US has a "wild west" mentality: when confronted, pull out a gun and blast away. Better just to give the robbers what they want.

PS And 2guys is obsessed with guys and guns. :lol:

The best thing to do during a robbery is to give them what they want. A 66 year old man resisting is ridiculous. :lmao:
great. you're there with your significant other and they want to pound said other up the ass.

hey - just let 'em.

sooner or later you just have to take up for yourself. if you never have, that would explain a lot.

great. you're there with your significant other and they want to pound said other up the ass.

hey - just let 'em.

sooner or later you just have to take up for yourself. if you never have, that would explain a lot.
I don't live in a society that has people doing what you just described. If I did, I'd move. So should the old man.

hey - just let 'em.

I don't live in a society that has people doing what you just described. If I did, I'd move. So should the old man.
great. you can start apartment shopping after the raping heals. nice call.

you think people who live there do it by choice?

always cracks me up with ignorance is someones strongest suit.

The US has a "wild west" mentality: when confronted, pull out a gun and blast away. Better just to give the robbers what they want.

PS And 2guys is obsessed with guys and guns. :lol:
You don't have a clue. Just another left troll that spews crap all day long.

And if they want your life, give it to them. You won't be missed.

hey - just let 'em.

great. you can start apartment shopping after the raping heals. nice call.

you think people who live there do it by choice?

always cracks me up with ignorance is someones strongest suit.
Of course people live their by choice, it's their choice to have chosen a gun-plagued society, it says so in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back