7 Laws for Peaceful Living

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
upload_2019-8-11_11-7-30.jpeg

7 Laws for Hopeless Living
  1. Make up your mind now that the Left will spoil the present no matter what you do.
  2. What you think of the Left is their business and can even land you in jail.
  3. The Left have never met a lie they didn't stick to no matter how long the time.
  4. You are responsible for the happiness of every Leftist and Black who has ever been born or ever will be. If they got a problem it is YOUR problem.
  5. Don't compare yourself to a Leftist. They are smarter, better educated and make more money than you can ever hope for!
  6. Stop overthinking it. The Left really are as bad and stupid as they appear.
  7. Smile. As a conservative, not only do you own all the problems of the world, but even a few that don't exist that you'll be later blamed for.

We all have rules: Mind are simple: Don't mess with the family\or flag while I am present. Don't mess with My Nation and don't invade my space. Never threaten me with a gun, for I will think you are going to use it and I will kill you. Be respectful and I will do the same. The list is long and it works.

7 Laws for Hopeless Living
  1. Make up your mind now that the Left will spoil the present no matter what you do.
  2. What you think of the Left is their business and can even land you in jail.
  3. The Left have never met a lie they didn't stick to no matter how long the time.
  4. You are responsible for the happiness of every Leftist and Black who has ever been born or ever will be. If they got a problem it is YOUR problem.
  5. Don't compare yourself to a Leftist. They are smarter, better educated and make more money than you can ever hope for!
  6. Stop overthinking it. The Left really are as bad and stupid as they appear.
  7. Smile. As a conservative, not only do you own all the problems of the world, but even a few that don't exist that you'll be later blamed for.
It was just a joke. Lighten up. One post does not a hijack make.

My wife has a sister-in-law who thinks like you do. She thinks scientists and science are evil and teachers from grade school to universities are evil. These evil liberals refuse to teach the Biblical Creation to students.

Yet my wife, a liberal, traveled halfway across the US several times to help her with her finances because of bankruptcy.

The OP preaches inner peace, but you want to further the divide that separates and creates hatred among Americans. Yes it is a sad hijack of the thread.

Peace be with you.

My wife has a sister-in-law who thinks like you do. She thinks scientists and science are evil

FUCK YOU, you stupid, jackass trolling Moron! Not only am I a former scientist who actually still TEACHES science on the side in my own private forum, but I never even said one word about science either way, you poor, stinking, delusional, over-sensitive, delicate, hijacking delinquent butthole! GROW THE FUCK UP.

First you accuse me of hijacking a thread you yourself actually are hijacking instead, but now you call me evil for being something I never even said I was? You are one FUCKED UP asshole.

FUCK YOU, you stupid, jackass trolling Moron! Not only am I a former scientist who actually still TEACHES science on the side...........

Exactly the point. My very conservative sister-in-law would think you are evil for being a scientist and teaching. That is the power of bias and how it affects people and increases the polarization between political groups.

The president, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Putin stooges etc are creating polarization of the right. Night time liberal comedy shows, MSNBC, etc are creating polarization on the left.

That is not good for America.

That is the power of bias

No. That is the power of freedom of choice to think however you chose. I could care less what your sister thinks or if she is conservative. Coincidence does not imply correlation. Have you looked at what many liberal people on this board think? If she wants to think the Moon is made of hollow green cheese with little martians inside, that is her option. I'll just happen to disagree with her.

No. That is the power of freedom of choice to think however you chose. I could care less what your sister thinks or if she is conservative. Coincidence does not imply correlation. Have you looked at what many liberal people on this board think? If she wants to think the Moon is made of hollow green cheese with little martians inside, that is her option. I'll just happen to disagree with her.

There are many people like my sister-in-law who certainly have freedom of choice, but were influenced by well orchestrated propaganda from lots of social media, even from Russian sources who are trying to create more discord in the US. That is what I care about.

If it were merely about the composition of the Moon, it would be no great matter. However when it comes to manipulating the country, then it matters. So when I read your post #3 above, I thought uhoh, here is another one that got damaged from extreme right wing mind control. Freedom of choice mixed with mind control allows the choice, but sort of takes the luster out of freedom

The thread, Filter Bubbles, touches on a different aspect of mind control.

Forum List

Back