7 million Americans are 90 days or more behind on their auto loan payments, according to Fed of NY!

Why is it some people can go through life and never miss a car payment or house payment?
Why is it some people can go through life without a natural disasters,a medical disaster, or a single gap in employment? Things happen. Judging millions of people you have never met serves no purpose but to make you sound like a jerk..

Why is it some people can go through life and never miss a car payment or house payment?
Why is it some people can go through life without a natural disasters,a medical disaster, or a single gap in employment? Things happen. Judging millions of people you have never met serves no purpose but to make you sound like a jerk..

I've had four surgeries in the last four years,and I'm getting ready for my second back surgery in the last year.
There's been a hip replacement,cancer surgery,back surgery major dental surgery.
Take care of your own shit and these life setbacks are easily managed.
But then you have to apply yourself and anticipate these things.

I've had four surgeries in the last four years,and I'm getting ready for my second back surgery in the last year.
There's been a hip replacement,cancer surgery,back surgery major dental surgery.
Neat...but every situation isis uniq. And crying about it all day won't really affect delinquency rates. So again, no real purpose served.

Neat...
. And crying about it all day won't really affect delinquency rates. So again, no real purpose served.

Freudian slip?
"but every situation "isis" uniq" :eek-52:

Who's crying?

Neat...
. And crying about it all day won't really affect delinquency rates. So again, no real purpose served.

Freudian slip?

Who's crying?
He is. He seems exceptionally triggered at the thought of personal responsibility

Neat...

Freudian slip?

Who's crying?
He is. He seems exceptionally triggered at the thought of personal responsibility

You mean the typical liberal?

That's even more than during the wake of the financial crisis. This is a red flag, according to economists. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment rate, many Americans are struggling to pay their bills. A car loan is typically the first payment people make because a vehicle is critical to getting to work, and someone can live in a car if all else fails. When car loan delinquencies rise, it is usually a sign of significant duress among low-income and working-class Americans

7 million Americans behind on auto loan payments, New York Fed says

This is impossible; every day, everyone is telling US the economy is the YUGEST in history.

If the article is correct then living in a car gives a whole new meaning to 'tiny homes.'

This has to be 'fake news.'

That's even more than during the wake of the financial crisis. This is a red flag, according to economists. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment rate, many Americans are struggling to pay their bills. A car loan is typically the first payment people make because a vehicle is critical to getting to work, and someone can live in a car if all else fails. When car loan delinquencies rise, it is usually a sign of significant duress among low-income and working-class Americans

This is impossible; every day, everyone is telling US the economy is the YUGEST in history.

Who's everyone?

Who's everyone?

Fox News & the Trump machine.

Who's everyone?

Fox News & the Trump machine.

Actually your left wing news sources are reporting the same.

Neat...

Freudian slip?

Who's crying?

Progressive.

I know quite a few REAL liberals and they don't think this way

Neat...

Freudian slip?

Who's crying?

Progressive.

I know quite a few REAL liberals and they don't think this way

Meh....I'm thinking more about real democrats.

Forum List

Back