🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them

Don't expect any of our liberal posters to respond, the truth causes their brains to shut down.

graffics at site....SO TRUE

SNIP:

Obama's national security policy has continued some of the most controversial moves of the Bush administration. Silence from much of the left. posted on February 11, 2013 at 1:44pm EST

Democrats were overjoyed when George W. Bush left office in January of 2009.

all of it here

Yet another very credible link from the Stephster..

:lmao:

When you can not defend your position based on the merit of its context......ATTACK the source!!!

What a new and exciting fallacy choice!

SNIP:

Obama's national security policy has continued some of the most controversial moves of the Bush administration. Silence from much of the left. posted on February 11, 2013 at 1:44pm EST

all of it here

So what if it is from a humor site? It is still the truth, no?

Didn't bother to look. Are these things that by coincidence, the Republicans are currently bothered about because Obama does it,but were fine with it when one of theirs did it?

Didn't bother to look. Are these things that by coincidence, the Republicans are currently bothered about because Obama does it,but were fine with it when one of theirs did it?

So... Obama's acting just like a republican. Kind of puts the lie to him being a Marxist doesn't it?

SNIP:

all of it here

At least this one didn't have viruses...

Looking at it, it was kind of more shallow than I thought.

The argument is that because Obama did a surge in Afghanistan, Democrats are hypocrits becuase they opposed (not really) the Surge in Iraq.

I personally think the surge in Afghanistan was a mistake. It's a face saving manuever.

But Afghanistan was justified. They harbored the people who attacked us on 9/11.

Iraq was not. They had nothing to do with that.

I'd like to know why the number of Americans killed is so much higher.

And why the media actually is silent on this.

The rest was a big load of "I'm shocked" :neutral: no really, I'm totally meh

Forum List

Back