70's Tunes

Just imagine this song without the music. :lol:

Great song though.

On the radio, they did this really funny thing where they took away the music, and it was just DLR singing and doing his screeches. :lol: I think it was to Running With the Devil. It was so hilarious!

You have that recorded? Or on youtube? Post it up.

I loved Running With The Devil, this album came out right when I was getting into being a guitarist and it is so easy to play exactly as it sounds, including the solos, yet you sound just like Eddie Van Halen. And then you listen to Eruption next and remember you are only mortal.

Great song though.

On the radio, they did this really funny thing where they took away the music, and it was just DLR singing and doing his screeches. :lol: I think it was to Running With the Devil. It was so hilarious!

I loved Running With The Devil, this album came out right when I was getting into being a guitarist and it is so easy to play exactly as it sounds, including the solos, yet you sound just like Eddie Van Halen. And then you listen to Eruption next and remember you are only mortal.

No, I just heard it on the radio. Lol. It was so funny. Maybe I can find it. I'll look and see. :D

Great song though.

Here's one! Lol. :lol: Found it right away, what do you know?

Great song though.

That is hilarious. This was the launch point for every glam-rock singer of the 80s.

Great song though.

That is hilarious. This was the launch point for every glam-rock singer of the 80s.

David Lee Roth was the best though. :)

Great song though.

David Lee Roth was the best though. :)

No doubt about it, he was the authentic original, all the rest were distant wannabes.

Forum List

Back