8 Ways For White People To Show They're Down With The Cause This Juneteenth

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
U.S.·Jun 19, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1718824542809.png

Juneteenth is a beautiful celebration of the end of slavery in the United States — but what is the best way for the melanin-challenged among us to show that you're hip to the cause?

Fortunately for you caucasians out there, we at the Babylon Bee have compiled a sure-fire list of ways for you to demonstrate your support for your black fellow citizens this Juneteenth!

1. Say "What is up my brotha from anotha motha" to greet any black person you meet: They will instantly know you're like family.
  2. Wear one of those kente cloths and kneel for 8 minutes in the middle of the road: Nothing says you care like making the whole neighborhood late for work.
  3. Invite a black friend over to watch Roots together: Then beg forgiveness and ask them to absolve you of your white guilt afterward. They love this!
  4. Purchase a Finn action figure: Because nothing screams "ALLY" like a stormtrooper of color.
  5. Spend months trying to learn how to clap on rhythm to gospel music: Just like this — 🎶🎵🎶I'll 👏🏻Flyyyyy👏🏻👏🏻Awaaaaaayyyy👏🏻 Oh Glooooory👏🏻👏🏻 🎶🎵 Awww, don't worry, you'll get it eventually!
  6. Paint a George Floyd mural on your black neighbor's driveway: They will be so surprised and thankful.
  7. Every time you see a black person, go right up to them and whisper "I see you" in their ear: Incredibly reassuring.
  8. Stand stock-still while smiling weirdly during a Juneteenth concert after aides accidentally switch your uppers for some edibles: Tried and true!

U.S.·Jun 19, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

View attachment 964667

Juneteenth is a beautiful celebration of the end of slavery in the United States — but what is the best way for the melanin-challenged among us to show that you're hip to the cause?

Fortunately for you caucasians out there, we at the Babylon Bee have compiled a sure-fire list of ways for you to demonstrate your support for your black fellow citizens this Juneteenth!

1. Say "What is up my brotha from anotha motha" to greet any black person you meet: They will instantly know you're like family.
  2. Wear one of those kente cloths and kneel for 8 minutes in the middle of the road: Nothing says you care like making the whole neighborhood late for work.
  3. Invite a black friend over to watch Roots together: Then beg forgiveness and ask them to absolve you of your white guilt afterward. They love this!
  4. Purchase a Finn action figure: Because nothing screams "ALLY" like a stormtrooper of color.
  5. Spend months trying to learn how to clap on rhythm to gospel music: Just like this — 🎶🎵🎶I'll 👏🏻Flyyyyy👏🏻👏🏻Awaaaaaayyyy👏🏻 Oh Glooooory👏🏻👏🏻 🎶🎵 Awww, don't worry, you'll get it eventually!
  6. Paint a George Floyd mural on your black neighbor's driveway: They will be so surprised and thankful.
  7. Every time you see a black person, go right up to them and whisper "I see you" in their ear: Incredibly reassuring.
  8. Stand stock-still while smiling weirdly during a Juneteenth concert after aides accidentally switch your uppers for some edibles: Tried and true!
On Juneteenth some blacks were out their murdering each other? They sure do know how to celebrate their freedom.

MSN
Neither of the two victims was involved in the shooting, Round Rock Police Chief Allen Banks said, and 14 other bystanders were taken to hospitals with gunshot wounds.
“It is unfortunate that we were here celebrating a wonderful event and we have a tragedy that happens,” Banks said. “My thoughts and my prayers go out to the victims. My condolences go out to the families of the deceased.”

1. Don't post racist threads like this.
What is racist about this thread?

Why not go eat dinner or something.

As for myself, I'm having fried chicken and colored greens.

It will take your mind off all this here politics.

watch out you feed black chicken they get offended.

thanks its not. only when blacks tell caucasions hoe to act on this day. then juneteenth is., its their supperiority.

Forum List

Back