8 Year Old Boy Marries 61 Year Old Woman: Exclusive Footage

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
9-year-old boy marries 62-year-old woman to please dead ancestors
0.339602001363111968_nazweb_ir.jpg

0.340642001363111968_nazweb_ir.jpg

9 Year Old Boy Married a 62 Year Old Woman | South Africa ...
▶ 1:18

Jul 27, 2014 - Uploaded by MyBitMix
9 Year Old Boy Married a 62 Year Old Woman | South Africa 9year old, ... WTF : 8-year-old Boy marries 61 ...

It was only a ritual to appease their ancestors, not legally binding, and they won't be sleeping together/procreating. An odd tradition, but harmless for the most part.

It was only a ritual to appease their ancestors, not legally binding, and they won't be sleeping together/procreating. An odd tradition, but harmless for the most part.

It gives me the creeps

they won't be sleeping together/procreating

how do you know?
they can kiss. but they cant fuck !!!!!!!!!!
i can see boner ... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
8-yr-old-boy-marries-woman-61-1.jpg
Picture-1216.png

>>
9-year-old boy marries 62-year-old woman to please dead ancestors
0.339602001363111968_nazweb_ir.jpg

0.340642001363111968_nazweb_ir.jpg

9 Year Old Boy Married a 62 Year Old Woman | South Africa ...
▶ 1:18

Jul 27, 2014 - Uploaded by MyBitMix
9 Year Old Boy Married a 62 Year Old Woman | South Africa 9year old, ... WTF : 8-year-old Boy marries 61 ...

>>Nine-year-old Sanele Masilela was named the world’s youngest groom for the second time in a row in July 2014, when he remarried the 62-year-old woman, Helen Shabangu, whom he’d tied the knot with, a year before that. Apparently, this marriage happened despite the fact that Helen has a husband, with whom she shares five children, all aged between 28 and 38.<<

>>This second ceremony was held in July 2014, at the blushing bride’s home in Ximhungwe in Mpumalanga, South Africa, with about 100 guests in attendance, including Helen’s first husband and all her kids, and Masilela’s mother.<<

>>
In 2013, when the boy claimed that his dead ancestors had told him to wed, the 9-year-old married 62-year-old woman, Helen. To everyone’s shock, the boy’s family took him at his word as truly a message from the heavens, and hurriedly forked out £500 for the bride and £1000 for the actual ceremony.

Although the ceremony was held in 2013, the nine-year-old Sanele insisted that his and Helen’s nuptials be solemnized with the second ceremony as per South African traditions. Despite several villagers shunning the act and calling it ‘sickening,’ the boy’s family defended the marriage by saying it was just ‘a ritual’ and therefore not legally binding.<<

It was only a ritual to appease their ancestors,
There wasn't anything else that could have been done to accomplish this?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if it wasn't going to be for real, what was the point in doing it at all?

Beats me? It was real to them. Just as real as your rituals I suppose.

“I’m very happy that the boy chose me and my family support and understand that it is part of making ancestors happy,” Shabangu said. “One day Sanele would grow normally and have family of his own and get married one day, all this ceremony is for making ancestors happy. We are playing."

Nutty, but, the ancestors sure are happy :rock:

they were playing so it makes everything OK

Forum List

Back