800 American Idiots Remained on Okracoke Island

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Flooding there was catastrophic!

The Darwin Awards Committee is standing by to collect the data about simpletons who disrespect Mother Nature and disregard warnings given 1+ week out.

Isn't that the place I'd seen that officials weren't letting anyone out? Or was that another island?

I'd seen a Fox News Reporter who was on an Island and was reporting from the scene that they weren't leting anyone out.

Isn't that the place I'd seen that officials weren't letting anyone out? Or was that another island?

I'd seen a Fox News Reporter who was on an Island and was reporting from the scene that they weren't leting anyone out.

No one was prevented from leaving anywhere

No one was prevented from leaving anywhere

There was indeed one Island where that happened. I saw the live report. As I recall, it might have been a safe zone or something. The Fox News reporter said they barely made it in before they stopped entry and didn't allow anyone out. I don't remember where, though. I only watched that report for a couple of minutes then put it on cartoons. I tell ya, that coyote's gonna catch that roadrunner one of these days.

First Responders should wait until the weather totally clears.

Why put your life in jeopardy over fake know-it-all coasties who have the wherewithal to leave and made a bad decision?

Forum List

Back