81 Million Votes, Most of Any President

Lol..Only a Trumper is so obsessed with likes and dislikes on social media. How truly sad. All that matters is that our President crushed Trump in the election. Yeah, you will continue to hung up on “likes and dislikes” on YouTube as Biden moves on and transforms the nation.
Been a game Conservatives have played for years

Flood social media and give dislikes, one star ratings and bad reviews to Liberals

Doesnt help them win though
Big tech will have to fix Beijing Biden up with a like to dislike ratio that looks better. Nothing a little censorship and fake news can't fix, right?
A little Smartmatic vote flipping software like what's in the Dominion voting machines ought to do the trick.
Can you explain how it is possible to flip votes without it being obvious?

This should be interesting
Your right. I was hallucinating at all those poll workers dragging suitcases of fake ballots for stuffing. Like a GD turkey.

OK

What happens next?
You have a suitcase full of fake ballots, what do you do with them?

All voting districts have already reported their results. Those results are compared to registered voters and those who cast ballots. All those extra votes will be painfully obvious when the numbers don’t add up.
Look man. When all 6 of those states shut down immediately with Trump leading, I knew it was a fraud from minute one. A fucking week to count ballots. What a scam election. Even you know it.

Why do liberals think everyone is as dumb as they are?

More votes than registerd voters....Jesus. Can't wait for Arizona to find massive fraud in a state last won by Truman....................LOLOLOL

what fraud

You still haven’t explained how you slip in all those ballots with nobody noticing the difference in count.
Most of the ballots didn’t have the chip stamp.
OK

Then explain the process of inserting that suitcase of fake ballots into the count.

As people vote they sign the book and their signature is checked. The process is witnessed. At the end of the day, they count how many people signed the book and then seal the books and lock them up.

Say your suitcase has a thousand fake ballots. When the votes are tallied, they find a thousand more ballots than people who signed the book.

All kinds of alarms go off
The ballots are pristine; never ran through the machine and the chips not stamped as such.
You sure you were an engineer?

Doesn’t answer the question
How do you insert fake ballots into the process?

Then explain the process of inserting that suitcase of fake ballots into the count.

As people vote they sign the book and their signature is checked. The process is witnessed. At the end of the day, they count how many people signed the book and then seal the books and lock them up.

Say your suitcase has a thousand fake ballots. When the votes are tallied, they find a thousand more ballots than people who signed the book.

You believe every voting station is a Mission Impossible set?
Are you a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer?
Every voting station is a simple process.
People sign in
Their signature s checked
They go into the voting booth and register their vote
At the end of the night, the tallies are recorded and double checked
The voting books are counted for number of people who signed in and the number is compared to the number of votes in the machine

Easy Peasy
Then why be annoyed by an audit?
My son and I have gone through the process and the ballots should be counted against the books upon request.
If I worked a poll in certain neighborhoods I would wait until the next day to request an audit because I value my life.

How many audits were conducted in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin all showing an accurate election?

You still haven’t explained how you can fix the election
You say it is easy but can’t explain how it is done
Then you should have no problem with more audits, right? Nothing to hide.

Note the Likes/Dislikes. Just like before the election
So? Who cares? All that matters is that Biden is president and Trump isn't. One-by-one, Biden is reversing Trump's policies. He's cancelling Trump like Trump cancelled Obama. Ya best get used to it.
Only until Biden and Harris are removed this summer.
LOLOL

Removed by who?
A garbage man will do. They are both trash.

So? Who cares? All that matters is that Biden is president and Trump isn't. One-by-one, Biden is reversing Trump's policies. He's cancelling Trump like Trump cancelled Obama. Ya best get used to it.
LOLOL

Removed by who?
Who cares? Biden is still president and Trump isn't.

:dance:

LOLOL

Removed by who?

I care troll.

LOLOL

Removed by who?

I care troll.
Should I care what you care about?

LOLOL

Removed by who?

I care troll.
You are irrelevant.

LOLOL

Removed by who?

I care troll.
You are irrelevant.
As irrelevant as you.

Biden campaign rally
CC076D58-B6DC-4B95-94B8-69447749F92A.jpeg

Lol..Only a Trumper is so obsessed with likes and dislikes on social media. How truly sad. All that matters is that our President crushed Trump in the election. Yeah, you will continue to be hung up on “likes and dislikes” on YouTube as Biden moves on and transforms the nation.
Transforms the nation to what?

Lol..Only a Trumper is so obsessed with likes and dislikes on social media. How truly sad. All that matters is that our President crushed Trump in the election. Yeah, you will continue to be hung up on “likes and dislikes” on YouTube as Biden moves on and transforms the nation.

Yeah, he crushed Trump after a toilet overflowed in Atlanta and about 5 other States decided to stop counting votes for about three hours until they could figure out how many fake votes would put Joe over the top. :D

These poor guys are now obsessed with social media scores like 16 year old girls. It's a great sign that they have to try this hard.
Because there’s ZERO evidence Biden got support from even a million voters. He was lucky to get a thousand for a speech.
Even after winning, he has to have a staged drive-in rally, because his support is so scarce.

After the sore-loser tears of the Trump cult have all been cried out, at least temporarily, they're _still_ just delusional sore-losers, so one wonders what they think they've accomplished.

President Biden is still president, and still kicking butt.

Their loser pals are still going to prison, the traitors and the pedos and the brownshirts.

Oh, I see. That's why they're upset. Without those groups, they won't have any friends left. No little friends to share a bag of cheetohs with in the basement, how sad.

After the sore-loser tears of the Trump cult have all been cried out, at least temporarily, they're _still_ just delusional sore-losers, so one wonders what they think they've accomplished.

Their loser pals are still going to prison, the traitors and the pedos and the brownshirts.

Oh, I see. That's why they're upset. Without those groups, they won't have any friends left. No little friends to share a bag of cheetohs with in the basement, how sad.
Other than spending an additional $6 Trillion above and beyond normal spending in his first 100 days, what has President Asterisk accomplished?

Lol..Only a Trumper is so obsessed with likes and dislikes on social media. How truly sad. All that matters is that our President crushed Trump in the election. Yeah, you will continue to hung up on “likes and dislikes” on YouTube as Biden moves on and transforms the nation.

Flood social media and give dislikes, one star ratings and bad reviews to Liberals

Big tech will have to fix Beijing Biden up with a like to dislike ratio that looks better. Nothing a little censorship and fake news can't fix, right?
A little Smartmatic vote flipping software like what's in the Dominion voting machines ought to do the trick.

Your right. I was hallucinating at all those poll workers dragging suitcases of fake ballots for stuffing. Like a GD turkey.

OK

What happens next?

All voting districts have already reported their results. Those results are compared to registered voters and those who cast ballots. All those extra votes will be painfully obvious when the numbers don’t add up.
Look man. When all 6 of those states shut down immediately with Trump leading, I knew it was a fraud from minute one. A fucking week to count ballots. What a scam election. Even you know it.

More votes than registerd voters....Jesus. Can't wait for Arizona to find massive fraud in a state last won by Truman....................LOLOLOL

what fraud

You still haven’t explained how you slip in all those ballots with nobody noticing the difference in count.
OK

The ballots are pristine; never ran through the machine and the chips not stamped as such.

People sign in
The voting books are counted for number of people who signed in and the number is compared to the number of votes in the machine

Easy Peasy
My son and I have gone through the process and the ballots should be counted against the books upon request.
If I worked a poll in certain neighborhoods I would wait until the next day to request an audit because I value my life.

How many audits were conducted in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin all showing an accurate election?

Rinse/Repeat

When are you going to give up beating a dead horse?

well it shows that those who decided to watch the moron did not like what he had to say.

OK

What happens next?

what fraud

OK

People sign in

Easy Peasy

Rinse/Repeat

When are you going to give up beating a dead horse?
When are you going to stop supporting people who want to destroy this country? There was massive fraud and you know there was.

Other than spending an additional $6 Trillion above and beyond normal spending in his first 100 days, what has President Asterisk accomplished?

Highest Stock Market in HISTORY
200 million and counting vaccinated
916,000 high paying jobs last month

WINNING!

Forum List

Back