81 Million Votes

Sure it does…it does for all wise people paying attention to the workings and history of a national election. It was the first actual sign of what really went down.…it’s the catalyst to all the debate as to whether or not 2020 was free and fair.
exactly. The old nudge, nudge, nudge goes into play after the doors are locked and it's dark and after midnight. Then, send the mules out to load the drop boxes and go out and collect those millions of illegal dumped votes after election night was over. Again, it's the only way the demofks could or can win. And, they know it.

LOLOL

Seriously? You need proof Biden won??

I'm just loving your maga tears.

LOL you needed two additional days of collecting illegal votes to get there. Ain't you proud!!!! That's how bad your party actually got beat. You needed two more days.

Oh spare us the baloney......
What baloney?

Never in our history has the United States determined who won a presidential race before midnight on election night.

Nor before all the votes are counted from absentee votes, and military votes, have been counted.

News media have projected a winner, based on how the votes are coming in by candidate, and how many absentee and military votes there are left to tally....

when they reach the point of the remaining votes to count, with trends, are not enough to change their projected winner, they will call a projected winner of the state....but the media calls are all in no way binding or even a part of our state run elections.

in 2020, due to the amount of citizens voting absentee ballot from easier access due to covid rule changes for health safety reasons, the media knew ahead of time, that there would be a Red Mirage, in early voting....same day vote, Trump would appear in a mirage, to be winning, but when all absentee and military votes were counted, the final results would be much different....

For months all media knew we would not have a projected winner on election night in 2020, and reported on such, months in advance.... I guess your media, must have left that out of your news???

Or Trump spent months brainwashing you with.... only election night votes should count bull crap???

Last edited:
What baloney?

Never in our history has the United States determined who won a presidential race before midnight on election night.

Nor before all the votes are counted from absentee votes, and military votes, have been counted.

News media have projected a winner, based on how the votes are coming in by candidate, and how many absentee and military votes there are left to tally....

when they reach the point of the remaining votes to count, with trends, are not enough to change their projected winner, they will call a projected winner of the state....but the media calls are all n no way vine my or even a part of our state run elections.

in 2020, due to the amount of citizens voting absentee ballot from easier access due to covid rule changes for health safety reasons, the media knew ahead of time, that there would be a Red Mirage, in early voting....same day vote, Trump would appear in a mirage, to be winning, but when all absentee and military votes were counted, the final results would be much different....

For months all media knew we would not have a projected winner on election night in 2020, and reported on such, months in advance.... I guess your media, must have left that out of your news???

Or Trump spent months brainwashing you with.... only election night votes should count bull crap???
The leftryvirus ballots were fake and signatures faked and a giant scam perpetuated......that baloney.
And projected winners are almost always winners and mostly called election night.....even in 2000.

LOL you needed two additional days of collecting illegal votes to get there. Ain't you proud!!!! That's how bad your party actually got beat. You needed two more days.

Oh, my, I'm getting full of tears.

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

that's great! But it still doesn't translate to votes.

several constituents charged in the 1/6 rebellion, like the Qanon Shaman, never voted at all....and he attended several Trump rallies.....
All you're going to see is FAKE POLLS from here on out. You'll suck it right down the swaller pipe too

The states should and must find means to keep their voter rolls clean. I agree this case should move foward to make certain Michigan did such!

as far as 2020, the 26,000 or so dead still on the rolls according to this group, did not cast votes in the 2020 election, and even if all 26000 republican, Democratic and independent dead people fraudulently voted in 2020, which they didnt, but it they did....it would not be enough votes to overcome Joe Biden's 155,000 vote lead, over trump.

LOLOL

Seriously? You need proof Biden won??

I'm just loving your maga tears.

Lefties will NEVER produce evidence that Beijing Biden did not cheat. Possession of stolen goods is not evidence that the goods were not stolen. Beijing Biden doesn't even have enough support to fill a high school gym.

Lefties will NEVER produce evidence that Beijing Biden did not cheat. Possession of stolen goods is not evidence that the goods were not stolen. Beijing Biden doesn't even have enough support to fill a high school gym.
How about you produce evidence that Biden DID cheat.

Or better yet, how about you produce evidence that trump did not cheat..............but still failed like he always does.

Forum List

Back