9/11 firefighter John Schroeder, got to 25th floor North Tower, does not believe official story, says buildings brought down by "other means"

The government does put pieces of shit like you on forms including this one, you have all the tell tale signs of one. so fuck off
Oh YEAH!

He’s CIA all the way. He fully supports everything the USG does and claims all who expose it’s many wrongs, are conspiracy theorists.

Straight up CIA tactics.

The government does put pieces of shit like you on forms including this one, you have all the tell tale signs of one. so fuck off
no it does not moron.

This place is obscure and unimportant.

the claim that they put people in places like this is a lie creast3ed by ingferior T.w.a.t.s. like you who lose every argument.

Thaty is fact BOY

Oh YEAH!

He’s CIA all the way. He fully supports everything the USG does and claims all who expose it’s many wrongs, are conspiracy theorists.

Straight up CIA tactics.
Horseshit liar.

I question government and oppose it often.l Youa re a berainwashed piece of crap who cannot thiuunk for himself and runs from intelligent debate which you cannot win.

You run by lying about CIA plants.

Horseshit liar.

I question government and oppose it often.l Youa re a berainwashed piece of crap who cannot thiuunk for himself and runs from intelligent debate which you cannot win.

You run by lying about CIA plants.
Allen you’ve been exposed.

Come back under a new screen name and start your Statist lies and propaganda all over again.

no it does not moron.

the claim that they put people in places like this is a lie creast3ed by ingferior T.w.a.t.s. like you who lose every argument.

Thaty is fact BOY
LOL
no it does not moron.

Thaty is fact BOY
LOL fuck off BOY

Come back under a new screen name and start your Statist lies and propaganda all over again.
No you have I have exposed you years ago.

Try answering and debating with some intelligence.

You never have.

No actually laughing at you boy. Your fucking tactics dont work with me boy. Your handler must be so proud of you for giving yourself away boy.
You are not laughing you are screeching like a teenaged girl becuse you are outclassed

You handle boys no one handles me.

No actually laughing at you boy. Your fucking tactics dont work with me boy. Your handler must be so proud of you for giving yourself away boy.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg:

The sad part about him is thst this is not the only message board mr Langley trolls at,he does it at several message boards 24/7 and what’s more pathetic,he is so desperate fir attention he always addresses people in the first person who have him on ignore.:auiqs.jpg:he gives it away in spades he is indeed a paid shill at Langley because you post a video of irrefutable proof explosives were used and he replies within seconds later proving he never looks at the evidence.lol

Dude do yourself a favor,trollboy here seeks attention,don’t feed the troll,don’t take his bait.use ignore.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Indeed,if he had any brains he would indeed be clever in do that but Allen is too proud of his user name sense it proves how evil he is so the dumbfuck is too stupid to understand you gave him excellent advise.:abgg2q.jpg:

This of course coming from a stupid fuck who still believes in magic bullets and in the fairy tale Warren commission report. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:
You beliebven in thjat bulllet and you never read the report.

As usual you can argue nbothing all you do is troll and post emojis

Forum List

Back