9/11 firefighter John Schroeder, got to 25th floor North Tower, does not believe official story, says buildings brought down by "other means"

It looks like everyone around here has made you their bitch. I would say that's being handled.
Noting looks remotely that way it is in fact the other way around.

Including you

You are simply slinging shit in defeat which is all you can do

Yeah, that pesky old evidence stuff just gets in the way of insane conspiracy theories.
Pesky old debunked fairy tale evidence of the Warren commission in your fucked up retarded mind is concrete factual evidence fagboy. :auiqs.jpg: Same as fagboy nazi,Your the last one to be telling anybody they believe in conspiracy theories the fact you believe in the funniest wackiest conspiracy theory of them all,the 9/11 commission conspiracy theory of 19 alleged highjackers behind it all.yiu want to talk about insane conspiracy theories? Look no further than that one you swallow hook line and sinker same as the mid you are,also swallowing the magic bullet theory.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

It looks like everyone around here has made you their bitch. I would say that's being handled.
:thankusmile: The understatement of the century,you do realise trollboy has a lonely life and is on here seeking attention because of that and everytime you feed the troll,you make him happyright cause you took his bait?

Pesky old debunked fairy tale evidence of the Warren commission in your fucked up retarded mind is concrete factual evidence fagboy. :auiqs.jpg: Same as fagboy nazi,Your the last one to be telling anybody they believe in conspiracy theories the fact you believe in the funniest wackiest conspiracy theory of them all,the 9/11 commission conspiracy theory of 19 alleged highjackers behind it all.yiu want to talk about insane conspiracy theories? Look no further than that one you swallow hook line and sinker same as the mid you are,also swallowing the magic bullet theory.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:
You swallowed the magic bullet theory.

It has been long debunked and disproven but you still repeat it.

the evideence proves you wrong every time and all you can do is post insults and shit in defeat

IMO one of the most detailed and compelling witness testimnies. Schroeder says he was saved by Willie Rodriguez who found him in a stairwell thinking he was a goner. Describes systematic explosions long after plane hits targetinng stairways and core. Tower "disnitegrating" from the center.

Thanks for sharing this.
Every day we're seeing more and more people
getting pissed off and mad about it.

originally they were soup dude

yup, and if you happen to know some of them . they have stories like the OP

do you really think HS wanted them talking to the press 9/12?

~S~
No they never were

They have openly talked about it since the day it happened stories like the Op are bullshit

No they never were
Yeah, they were.....

I was a FF, and can recall many 'high profile' incidents where we were specifically told to STFU, and let any info come from the white hats and/or above them

That's usually SOP

Further, the media in it's penchant to be first to lead on all that bleeds rarely get their facts in order

We used to sit around the day room at the firehouse having a good laugh at their 'take' on major incidents being so far off Brothers Grimm may as well have wrote them

~S~

Yeah, they were.....

I was a FF, and can recall many 'high profile' incidents where we were specifically told to STFU, and let any info come from the white hats and/or above them

That's usually SOP

Further, the media in it's penchant to be first to lead on all the bleed rarely get their facts in order

We used to sit around the day room at the firehouse having a good laugh at their 'take' on major incidents being so far off Brothers Grimm may as well have wrote them

~S~
No they were not

That si fact there was never a gag order no one told them that

Your personal claim has no credibility

We saw them openly discussing everything on the day of

you are wrong

Yeah, they were.....

That's usually SOP

Further, the media in it's penchant to be first to lead on all that bleeds rarely get their facts in order

~S~
Millions died in wars the US engaged in following that day.

How do the guys giggle that off?

So mom would not let you leave the house after 911 and you missed alll of the opposition to the war,

The war does not prove your braindead claims.
The whole world believes you soupy.
Knowing that helps me sleep at night believe me
R (2).jpeg

Forum List

Back