9-11: Never Forget

You know, that is one day that will live forever in my memory.

Me too. It is the only time in my life where my brain could not accept what my eyes had seen.

When the first tower fell I believed it was the concrete facade that fell away from the tower...but the tower itself still stood somewhere in all that smoke & dust.

It took me a good 20 minutes before I could accept that the tower had actually collapsed with people in it.

At a 9/11 remembrance ceremony in NYC, Biden talks with Maria Fisher, whose son Andrew Fisher was killed in north World Trade Center tower

EhpEF6AWkAAlgid

Anyone who would politicize this horror is really from the bottom of the barrel. The road by the Pentagon was my usual route to work. I was late because of what was happening, and wondering whether I should go to work in downtown DC. When the floor shook under my feet as I was brushing my teeth and I heard a tremendous explosion, I knew, but we still didn't know where the fourth plane was heading. I often wonder what it would have been like to be on that road and look to my left to see a plane coming at me. I went to the local hospital, gave blood, and sat around waiting to volunteer in the ER, until I realized that the victims from the Pentagon were being taken to other hospitals that had major burn units.

This was all that I could do, a tiny fraction of what was needed that day. But I had an aunt who served in the USAF who was a nurse, including in Vietnam, and I remembered her saying that it was okay to cry when something bad happens, but you had to get up and do something about it, even if it was just a very small thing.

Do not forget 9/11. That was a day full of heroes, and I'm not included. But none of us who had even the slightest connection to it ever will. Don't politicize it. Don't trivialize it.
Then why do you leftie always come to defend the terrorist ? Those bastards who killed in the name of Allah ?

No, we won't forget what happened 19 years ago.

We won't forget what happened four years ago neither...

The real heroes of 9/11

GOD BLESS THEM~

And they are still heroes today in 2020!:clap:

1599879117190.png

"terrorists stole the most valuable things we have. they took our faith and our children and they used them to attack us" - Anonymous arab leader about 9/11

McKinney is a true patriot and hero the fact she was brave enough to stand up and speak the truth,the establishment made sure she did not remain in office anymore sense she spoke the facts that did not fit the governments official narrative.brave lady.

It's great to have a President who was there when it all happened. Still fighting for this country like he did in 9/11.

donald-trump-world-trade-center-40-wall-street-53e3e097-710f-4870-985b-783073c2136d.jpg

Anyone who would politicize this horror is really from the bottom of the barrel. The road by the Pentagon was my usual route to work. I was late because of what was happening, and wondering whether I should go to work in downtown DC. When the floor shook under my feet as I was brushing my teeth and I heard a tremendous explosion, I knew, but we still didn't know where the fourth plane was heading. I often wonder what it would have been like to be on that road and look to my left to see a plane coming at me. I went to the local hospital, gave blood, and sat around waiting to volunteer in the ER, until I realized that the victims from the Pentagon were being taken to other hospitals that had major burn units.

This was all that I could do, a tiny fraction of what was needed that day. But I had an aunt who served in the USAF who was a nurse, including in Vietnam, and I remembered her saying that it was okay to cry when something bad happens, but you had to get up and do something about it, even if it was just a very small thing.

Do not forget 9/11. That was a day full of heroes, and I'm not included. But none of us who had even the slightest connection to it ever will. Don't politicize it. Don't trivialize it.
Then why do you leftie always come to defend the terrorist ? Those bastards who killed in the name of Allah ?

So when do you think that I ever defended a terrorist? You sound completely stupid, not even knowing that "Allah" is the Arabic word for "God." I will not condemn all adherents of any religion because of the actions of a handful pretending to act on behalf of their faith. I have never condemned Christianity in its entirety because a few have placed bombs full of shrapnel, shot and killed people, committed arson, and spread hate-filled suggestions that some people be killed, particularly LGBTs and pro-choice folks, all supposedly in the name of their god and the bible, for example. You suggest that I condemn all Christians for these acts.

BTW: I'm beginning to thing that the right-wing monkeys' use of the term "leftie" means a normal person.

So when do you think that I ever defended a terrorist? You sound completely stupid, not even knowing that "Allah" is the Arabic word for "God." I will not condemn all adherents of any religion because of the actions of a handful pretending to act on behalf of their faith. I have never condemned Christianity in its entirety because a few have placed bombs full of shrapnel, shot and killed people, committed arson, and spread hate-filled suggestions that some people be killed, particularly LGBTs and pro-choice folks, all supposedly in the name of their god and the bible, for example. You suggest that I condemn all Christians for these acts.

BTW: I'm beginning to thing that the right-wing monkeys' use of the term "leftie" means a normal person.
I know that Allah means God it is you who defend the fact that those bastards kill in the name of God and stop your blah blah that make you dig yourself deeper, I expect nothing from you in terms of condemnation in terms of terrorism.

Forum List

Back