9:22 PM- Code Red southern Israel

there is a better way, do to the palestinians what they have been promising to do to the Israelis, total annihilation!

Minutes ago, Code Red alert triggered in Sderot, Sdot Negev, southern Israel; Multiple launchings.

Thankfully, no one hurt in the attacks.

We expect a proper response.
A proper response would be that no one gets hurt, but I bet that's not what you're going to do.

We attacked, no one has gotten hurt.

Tonight another code red, another attack, no one's gotten hurt.

And me? I have the chance to point out in your face how clueless you are and how hateful towards Israelis without having the tiniest idea about anything.

Its a win-win situation.

Wow ! That sounds scary.

For you and those who find it amusing, may fate turn the tables on you one day, and you'd feel what it's like when rockets fall on your houses.

Yeah...no one is ever killed in America. We got rid of those idiot color coded scare tactics. Most people would love to have houses to worry about...hell we can't have decent healthcare without being called communists.

Your healthcare problems will be solved once you learn from the Israelis about health policies.

But that's a different argument.

While I am a Zionist, this tit for tat game seems not to be benefitting anyone. There must be a better way.

There is. Israel has to retaliate in a way that Hamas would not dare even think about terrorism against Israel.

But hamas is preaching jihad in the gaza mosques and praising a woman who was killed attacking an Israeli.
Even though it is against the Islam, for hamas violence against Israel is the highest act of honor for the palestinian cause....and your family is paid for your crime.
They can't pay for their fuel but they can pay terrorists and their families for their violence.
This is why peace was not possible for Abbas. Hamas is working in opposition to the peace process. They are working against palestinian statehood and against a unity government or elections.

Forum List

Back