9 aircraft and helicopters of enemy were shot down in 24 hours, among them one of the newest Moscow Su-34s in Chernihiv.

kadyrovtsy are light armed
and dying the flies, “Elite” Chechen “fighters” Part 8 : Putin brought those soldiers from over 1700km away to they death in Ukraine! Graphic Video shows Aftermath of Russian Backed Kadyrovtsy chechen Forces convoy being destroyed by Ukranian Armed Forces in an ambush.

That's Freedom baby! Prettier than the Fourth of July fireworks.

Gawdamn. If I was 40 years younger, I'd be in Ukraine right now, killing Russian dickheads and taking scalps and ears for trophies.

I challenge any American leftard son or daughter of Karl Marx to have the same enthusiasm about dead Russians as I do. Liberals are a bunch of blowhard faggots who talk shit but don't have the balls to walk shit.
They want their beloved ""government" to come down hard on the Russians and Putin, but it's all posturing and left-wing faggotry. While at the same time, they cook up imaginary stories about Republicans and Trump being in cahoots with the Russians.

That's fucking bullshit. Everyone knows who the real commie sympathizers are here: Liberals, progressives, Democrats, and left-wingers. THat is what they are, and that is what they've always been. They falsely portray themselves as "Yankee Doodle Dandies" but when the bullets start flying, they're nowhere to be found.

Fuckin' more disingenuous bunch of cocksuckers I've never seen in my life.

Last edited:
That's Freedom baby! Prettier than the Fourth of July fireworks.

Gawdamn. If I was 40 years younger, I'd be in Ukraine right now, killing Russian dickheads and taking scalps and ears for trophies.

I challenge any American leftard son or daughter of Karl Marx to have the same enthusiasm about dead Russians as I do. Liberals are a bunch of blowhard faggots who talk shit but don't have the balls to walk shit.
They want their beloved ""government" to come down hard on the Russians and Putin, but it's all posturing and left-wing faggotry. While at the same time, they cook up imaginary stories about Republicans and Trump being in cahoots with the Russians.

That's fucking bullshit. Everyone knows who the real commie sympathizers are here: Liberals, progressives, Democrats, and left-wingers. THat is what they are, and that is what they've always been. They falsely portray themselves as "Yankee Doodle Dandies" but when the bullets start flying, they're nowhere to be found.

Fuckin' more disingenuous bunch of cocksuckers I've never seen in my life.

Forum List

Back