9 dead in Canadian mass murder , breaking news

I wonder if the killer was Canadian or a different nationality, the article said they only had 27 homicides in 2013 in a city of 878,000 people. Pretty rare and weird for this to happen.

think they were shot , 2 kids amongst the dead and manner of death not mentioned but I think it was guns . --- Two children among nine dead in Edmonton Canada killings --- Edmonton Canada .

They were. A related article indicated the gun was traced back to having been stolen in another part of Canada I think they said in 2006. I have the impression that these were mostly Vietnamese people, but not clear. Had something to do with a Vietnamese restaurant ownership dispute possibly.

Hey Drifter : Think I read something about the guy retreating to some kind of foreign food shop / restaurant so I'm thinking that he might be a foreign Canadian that initially brought foreign flavors and diversity to Edmonton . Now the canucks will [stupidly] import some more foreign replacements if my theory is correct .

I wonder if the killer was Canadian or a different nationality, the article said they only had 27 homicides in 2013 in a city of 878,000 people. Pretty rare and weird for this to happen.

Rare in Canada.

Every day occurrence in the US.

But hey, its not like they were fetuses, right?

thanks for the info Dekster , looks like my theory is kinda correct !!

Forum List

Back