I dint like cleaning things and I don’t like recoil

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

1) must be super low maintenance
2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

Based on what you've posted on USMB on your personal health and safety, you probably shouldn't have a lethal weapon.. Just sayin'.. But it's really cool how so many people are willing to help -- aint it?

:no_text11:

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

Based on what you've posted on USMB on your personal health and safety, you probably shouldn't have a lethal weapon.. Just sayin'.. But it's really cool how so many people are willing to help -- aint it?

Yeah you have read my posts
My mom says the same thing
You’re pretty astute

6 different answers ??

I don’t know Jack about pistols
All of them are good guns, the Glock and the M&P are probably the most user friendly. They're basically the Honda Civic of 9mms; simple, robust, reliable, but you can mod them out the ass if you want.

Don't agonize over it, just pick one and go.... you can always sell it later if you want to try something different.

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

You’re pretty astute

Go to a gun range. Be honest with them. They'll understand. Probably give you safety training and let you target shoot all ya want to.. You just should probably not have one laying around.

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

Vice grips and an Ice Pick. It never jams, it's cheap has almost zero maintenance, cleaning is easy just by spraying a little 3n1oil and the laughter around the other shooters will be priceless. Not to mention the Range Master will just about shit himself getting over to you.

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

You’re pretty astute

Go to a gun range. Be honest with them. They'll understand. Probably give you safety training and let you target shoot all ya want to.. You just should probably not have one laying around.
I can’t kill myself ..it’s the biggest sin in Judaism

I can handle myself with my hands from martial arts but a big 20 yr old kid would be impossible but I would groin kick him with my shin bone or hand slap his balls

Forum List

Back