I lack size , speed , athletic ability and power but I know a lot of shitt

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

1) must be super low maintenance
2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

Based on what you've posted on USMB on your personal health and safety, you probably shouldn't have a lethal weapon.. Just sayin'.. But it's really cool how so many people are willing to help -- aint it?

:no_text11:

I absolutely concur. 100 fucking percent.

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx
My Glock 19 has been a reliable and easy to maintain firearm. It has been my main concealed carry weapon for a long time

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

Based on what you've posted on USMB on your personal health and safety, you probably shouldn't have a lethal weapon.. Just sayin'.. But it's really cool how so many people are willing to help -- aint it?

You think I could get into my depressed state and see an east way out ??

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

Well, we could get lucky :dev3:

Anyone gun you recommend
Price means zero

2) low recoil please
3) very easy to clean
4) won’t jam

thx

It's instinct at the moment. Would need a deeper conversation to have a strong opinion on it. But your prolific creation of depressing topics and laying your life bare naked in public makes me think that making instantaneous life/death decisions would be a problem for you..

Just SEE if you even enjoy target shooting with a coach before you rush into any purchase.

Forum List

Back