Angry, confused, incoherent Joe Biden calls MSNBC, proceeds to rant and slur

What an embarrassment.

He made some very weird references to "elites", what's that about?

President Silver Alert is old, confused, racist, and angry - just like his supporters.

Even the cultists on Morning Joe" were laughing at him.

FAR RIGHT NATIONALISM!

What a hoot!

Search of MSM for “Far Left” = ZERO hits.

1720458604526.png

And if they can't pay Biden enough to step aside, it will be a glorious recovery in the medias eyes when it comes to his moral, physical, and mental heaith.
a couple of billion more funding for Ukraine would probably close the deal!!!

What an embarrassment.

"Look, PAL, I am da man, challenge me, ask me any question, I was BORN for this job--- America isn't going to move away from me! C'mon, man!"

Wow. Maybe Joe IS going off into deep end! If this keeps up, at this rate, they might need a deep sea submersible to find him by November!

I knew Joe Biden was senile four years ago. You just found out last week. That says a lot about the media you consume, and your gullibility.
What in the world does that have to do with you not understand what his elites line meant?! I was just explaining it for you: answering your question. You’re welcome

All are missing the big picture. He is now openly saying he will not step down in the air. The DNC is in big trouble.

For the most part libs are unusually silent this morning
They are trying to comprehend how their guy got deep stated and how the entire msm had all of the CIA mockingbird media talking points even prior to the debate.

Now the clock is ticking

There is a point of no return for biden, harris (two separate questions) and the democrat party

I dont know when that date is

But I think biden’s corpse will be pretty smelly by the time the convention gets here
I hope Biden keeps spending the campaign cash :muahaha:

Forum List

Back