Angry, confused, incoherent Joe Biden calls MSNBC, proceeds to rant and slur

marvin martian is angry and confused and confused as Joe Biden easily handles falseness of rants and slurs against him. He is upbeat and chipper. He will defeat Trump easily.

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck equal chance means? I want to get paid the same as a seven footer in the NBA dunking balls in a basketball game, do I really have an equal chance to do that? WTF is with demofks?
All about feelings thus all about fairness. Everyone should be made equal even without equal effort.
They do not operate in reality

Last edited:
marvin martian is angry and confused and confused as Joe Biden easily handles falseness of rants and slurs against him. He is upbeat and chipper. He will defeat Trump easily.

The people who are now against him are from his own team who know that he can't win.

Catch on?

right now they are hoping he steps down .. if he is still the candidate after the convention the leftwing media will rally behind him stronger than ever .
I agree that if biden refuses to quit the lib news media will go all in for him

Biden's true self is coming out in this late stage dementia...... ANGRY, CONFUSED, and RACIST.

He can't fake it any longer!

What an embarrassment.

He made some very weird references to "elites", what's that about?

President Silver Alert is old, confused, racist, and angry - just like his supporters.

Even the cultists on Morning Joe" were laughing at him.

With elites he was referring tot political commentators and “experts” that have been saying he needs to step down

Clipper is a 12 year old, though.

No wonder he likes Joe Biden so much...

1720458155128.png

Last edited:
What an embarrassment.

He made some very weird references to "elites", what's that about?

President Silver Alert is old, confused, racist, and angry - just like his supporters.

Even the cultists on Morning Joe" were laughing at him.

He sounds like he's screaming from the inside of an echo chamber.

Oh wait.

Forum List

Back