Angry, confused, incoherent Joe Biden calls MSNBC, proceeds to rant and slur

If there is no way to dump biden the lib news media will have no choice

How they explain away their comments this week though…
What will be hilarious is...if Joe refuses to quit the race and they have to run Joe, watching the fake news do an about face again and claim Joe is up to the task.

I think the Dems are probably considering just a big lump sum of cash and a promise to make Hunter's legal problems go away.

This is the only thing the Biden family is good at.
Nah. The Biden's don't have the majority of SCOTUS in their back pocket like Trump does. And like uber wealthy oligarchs do who are lining their pockets with motorhomes, vacations, paying their spouses with millions of dollars in commissions while conducting business in front of that court. etc etc etc.

Nah. The Biden's don't have the majority of SCOTUS in their back pocket like Trump does. And like uber wealthy oligarchs do who are lining their pockets with motorhomes, vacations, paying their spouses with millions of dollars in commissions while conducting business in front of that court. etc etc etc.
Your incoherent rants rival Tater's, Troll.

I realize you are incredibly stupid, but Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg are all Democrats.

When the entire lib news media is against biden I wonder if he can hold out and for how long?

This is a new page in American history
Well, not the entire lib media. Morning Joe is still fellating him.

Forum List

Back