90 NYC schools failed to pass a single black or Hispanic student on state tests

Yeah well, you can't dunk a basketball and run track very well. There are gifts and there are gifts. You have no lift in your shoes and I envy those who do. But your statistics (If you had them about sports) wouldn't show there are some white guys who can jump, and the statistics you do have don't show there are some blacks who are geniuses. Every race has geniuses.

Hey stupid. Don't you know what an average is.? No one is saying all blacks are dumb. Of course some are smart. But if you average out everybody's IQ score, blacks are way below whites.

Hey stupid. Don't you know what an average is.? No one is saying all blacks are dumb. Of course some are smart. But if you average out everybody's IQ score, blacks are way below whites.

And yet they still manage to score higher than you.

We have to take this problem seriously! That is a huge chunk of the population that is not reaching their potential due to an array of factors, many of which WE can address if we take the bold steps to finally do it.

BTW... how many whites did not pass the math and reading portions of the test? And, don't blame the test. That is a cop out.
Bold steps...Such as?
And please do not mention funding.

We have to take this problem seriously! That is a huge chunk of the population that is not reaching their potential due to an array of factors, many of which WE can address if we take the bold steps to finally do it.

BTW... how many whites did not pass the math and reading portions of the test? And, don't blame the test. That is a cop out.
Bold steps...Such as?
And please do not mention funding.

Look at posts 16 and 17.

Yeah well, you can't dunk a basketball and run track very well. There are gifts and there are gifts. You have no lift in your shoes and I envy those who do. But your statistics (If you had them about sports) wouldn't show there are some white guys who can jump, and the statistics you do have don't show there are some blacks who are geniuses. Every race has geniuses.

Who cares besides researchers and racists? Stupid.

[
Rahm is at the forefront of Charter Schools: Emanuel s push for charter schools is in full swing - Chicago Tribune

He also fought in the Israeli army. Are you part of the ministry of disinformation? You are not even good at it. Lol.

Yup - in the first gulf war in 1991 he chose to fight in the israeli army instead of the american army!! And yet his republican opponents never bring that up. Israel controls america.
Of course Israel controls America. That is most of what my blog is about in the signature line. But I side with people who understand this who aren't racists. Racism is not the answer to the Zionist control of America. There are Muslim Zionists, black Zionists, Hispanic Zionists, etc.etc. Zionism is a global, multiracial cabal hell bent on world domination. However, they don't mind Israel being racist as hell. No they don't.

Forum List

Back