911 Called on Kids Selling Lemonade, Police Take Action

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Deputies arrived en masse to make purchases.

upload_2019-8-8_6-22-50.png

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news...bvLFvs1Ae9IxaZm0twB9Mzm9-70-Dm0GedyadDpLN-dAY

As for the 911 caller, who loves big government and hates children, we all know what party he/she is supporting.

Sue's Rules on Lemonade Stands:

1. Always stop. Always. Turn around if you have to.

2. Ask how much the children are charging and, if you can, pay double. Or at least a little more.

3. You don't have to eat or drink what you buy but don't throw it away until you're past the stand.

well----thanks sue-----but I HOPE that the 9-11 caller got a ticket for
interfering with government services-----uhm ----unless he/she was IN on
the mass party

Sue's Rules on Lemonade Stands:

1. Always stop. Always. Turn around if you have to.

2. Ask how much the children are charging and, if you can, pay double. Or at least a little more.

3. You don't have to eat or drink what you buy but don't throw it away until you're past the stand.
55+ years ago I remember an overtly friendly young couple buying our lemonade. Obviously it impacted me, because I can’t remember what I had for dinner two nights ago. These kids had a great experience.

the mass party

Oh I agree with that 100% as well. 100%. Just wanted to get that plug in there about lemonade stands too because kids are my people....I'm a teacher.

the mass party
The call was for ‘unsupervised children’ selling lemonade. Shows you how pathetic society has become.

Do not get me started on "unsupervised children". There are four of them together, two of them at least in middle elementary, possibly going into 4th grade. I presume they were in someone's yard with adults nearby. Honest to Pete, THIS is why we have young adults riddled with anxiety who can barely function.

"My neighbor's kids sold weapons-grade plutonium
And frosty ice-cold lemonade
They took MasterCard and sometimes
Human organs in trade, that's how we paid
I have to say that it was really darn good lemonade"

-- Weird Al, My Own Eyes

You always remember the people that stopped and paid for the dreadful lemonade you peddling. Always.

Whoever called probably has a house full of balls that rolled into their yard too.

Miserable loon picking on children

Whoever called probably has a house full of balls that rolled into their yard too.

Miserable loon picking on children

so true-------a nasty old lady------decompensating because a kid "USED" "HER"
sidewalk whilst roller skating

FFS, you managed to politicize a simple, good hearted article about kids and their lemonade stand.

Whoever tried to get the kids' business shut down, to me, is in serious need of a brain transplant should they even have a brain in the first place. What them kids are doing is one of the few things that they can do at all since they are not old enough to be out there working a real job. If anything, they should be commended for not being too lazy to get up off their behinds and work for whatever it is that they are wanting the money for! How many people on this planet could learn a thing or two for them? Way too many to count!

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back