92 Percent of the people that lost their jobs since 09 were women

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

Oh Oh Oh that means that democrats and Obama hate women....at least according to democrat and obama standards for republicans to hate women ;)

So let me get this straight. Obama sends stimulus money to the states to support public sector jobs for workers like teachers and the GOP Governors use the money to cover their budget shortfalls from their tax cuts to millionaires instead because they hate public sector unions and then they cut teacher and social worker, etc., jobs which are mostly women and that's Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

Let me help you get it straight, I was using sarcasm in the first half when I said "Oh Oh oh that means that democrats and Obama hate women" because, as I stated in the 2nd half according to their own standards this means they hate women.

Get what I was doing now? Making fun of the Admins position by a non serious response which mimicked the way his administration and many liberals act.

You might be interested in this also..... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/218155-the-hillary-rosen-standard.html#post5119016
Bullshit!
Your "sarcasm" started with the false assumption that the claim that Obama pays women less than men, therefore it was sarcastic AFFIRMATION of a lie and therefore a lie in and of itself. Being sarcastic does not make it any less of a lie.

:lol: The sarcasm itself denotes I was not taking the link in a serious manner....get a grip there dude!

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

Oh Oh Oh that means that democrats and Obama hate women....at least according to democrat and obama standards for republicans to hate women ;)

Let me help you get it straight, I was using sarcasm in the first half when I said "Oh Oh oh that means that democrats and Obama hate women" because, as I stated in the 2nd half according to their own standards this means they hate women.

Get what I was doing now? Making fun of the Admins position by a non serious response which mimicked the way his administration and many liberals act.

You might be interested in this also..... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/218155-the-hillary-rosen-standard.html#post5119016
Bullshit!
Your "sarcasm" started with the false assumption that the claim that Obama pays women less than men, therefore it was sarcastic AFFIRMATION of a lie and therefore a lie in and of itself. Being sarcastic does not make it any less of a lie.

:lol: The sarcasm itself denotes I was not taking the link in a serious manner....get a grip there dude!

Give him a break, he's scared to death about his homey losing his office. Mitt and Ann Romney are extremely worrisome to the left.

I don't care what your standards are if you are not in line with the Democrats. I'm holding the Democrats to their own standards and Obama to his own standard. That was a nice try to deflect btw.

31% of Americans are registered Democrats. Do you think they all have the same "standards"?

Dude come on. Are you going to pretend that Dems don't have a party platform? Are you going to pretend that they don't have a substantial narrative? Stop playing games.

The Republicans have a party platform that would amend the Constitution to effectively make all abortion a capital crime.

What percent of women do you suppose support that?

31% of Americans are registered Democrats. Do you think they all have the same "standards"?

Dude come on. Are you going to pretend that Dems don't have a party platform? Are you going to pretend that they don't have a substantial narrative? Stop playing games.

The Republicans have a party platform that would amend the Constitution to effectively make all abortion a capital crime.

They do? Have a link to prove that?

Listen to the lib cry about the possibility of not being able to kill babies :badgrin:

Planned Parenthood has killed more black babies than the KKK ever dreamed of killing. But wait, I thought Republicans were supposed to be for racist policies? Hmm___ yea.

Listen to the lib cry about the possibility of not being able to kill babies :badgrin:

Planned Parenthood has killed more black babies than the KKK ever dreamed of killing. But wait, I thought Republicans were supposed to be for racist policies? Hmm___ yea.

Well lets examine Democrats and institutional racism

Old time Democrat institutional racism: Jim Crow
Modern Democrat institutional racism: Affirmative Action

Just sayin ;)

This was data we had in 2007. How many of these people were women?

Since Bush has been president:

•over 5 million people have slipped into poverty;
•nearly 7 million Americans have lost their health insurance;
•median household income has gone down by nearly $1,300;
•three million manufacturing jobs have been lost;
•three million American workers have lost their pensions;
•home foreclosures are now the highest on record;
•the personal savings rate is below zero - which hasn't happened since the great depression;
•the real earnings of college graduates have gone down by about 5% in the last few years;
•entry level wages for male and female high school graduates have fallen by over 3%;
•wages and salaries are now at the lowest share of GDP since 1929.

Also consider that Romney counted in 700,000 jobs that were lost in Obama's first month in office. Do you really blame Obama for those lost jobs? Or for that matter, the months following that? You shouldn't, but you do.

Today Obama is addiing 300,000 jobs a month. And it would be 600,000 if it weren't for all the House Tea Bagger Spending cuts. Those have cost us 300,000 jobs a month. Albeit they are government jobs, but no one cared that most of Bush's jobs were Haloburton/Blackwater Private Contractor jobs. Those jobs are paid for by tax payers too you know.

Killing babies. :lol: The Daily Show made fun of people like you. :cuckoo: They showed an egg under the microscope and they kept saying, not life, not life, not life, wait for it wait!!!! And then as soon as the spirm penetrated the egg they said LIFE!

A seed in a woman's tummy is not precious life that you need to defend. And aborting it is not murder wacko. You should make it murder for me to jack off in a towel because that spirm is swimming/alive. And you should care more about poor kids who's mothers can't afford to feed them if you really value life.

But you guys don't care about the ingredients, just the product.

Care to compare men-v-women salaries within the White House, Lily?
:eusa_clap:

Is this comparison based on position held or is it comparing all women in the white house to all men in the whitehouse?? Does thta include the president's own salary? What is the ratio of men to women and is that taken into account or are we just basing it on total amount earned? What are we compariing??

Does that mean the White House hires more men than women?
Why?
:doubt:
does your failure to provide a fair and honest analysis of the situation mean that you have nothing valid to offer in support of this right wing talking point about salaries?
Why are rightwingers so afraid of being honest and answering a few simple questions about their own propaganda?

Gee it was only one of the first things, if not the first thing, the "jobs, jobs, jobs," teabag Congress did to create jobs, jobs, jobs once they were sworn in.

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
H.R.212 -- Sanctity of Human Life Act (Introduced in House - IH)
HR 212 IH
112th CONGRESS 1st Session H. R. 212
To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
January 7, 2011

Mr. BROUN of Georgia (for himself, Mr. AKIN, Mr. ALEXANDER, Mr. BARTLETT, Mr. BISHOP of Utah, Mr. CARTER, Mr. CHAFFETZ, Mr. COLE, Mr. CONAWAY, Mr. FLEMING, Mr. FORBES, Ms. FOXX, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. GARRETT, Mr. GINGREY of Georgia, Mr. GOHMERT, Mr. JONES, Mr. KING of Iowa, Mr. KINGSTON, Mr. KLINE, Mr. LAMBORN, Mr. LATTA, Mr. MANZULLO, Mr. MARCHANT, Mr. MCHENRY, Mr. MCKINLEY, Mr. MILLER of Florida, Mrs. MYRICK, Mr. NEUGEBAUER, Mr. OLSON, Mr. ROE of Tennessee, Mr. ROGERS of Kentucky, Mr. ROGERS of Alabama, Mr. ROONEY, Mr. SCALISE, Mr. SCHOCK, Mr. TERRY, Mr. THOMPSON of Pennsylvania, Mr. WESTMORELAND, Mr. SAM JOHNSON of Texas, Mr. HERGER, Mr. BURTON of Indiana, Mr. RYAN of Wisconsin, Mr. GARY G. MILLER of California, Mr. ADERHOLT, Mr. BACHUS, Mr. CRAWFORD, Mr. LONG, Mr. PEARCE, Mrs. BLACK, Mr. GIBBS, Mr. HUELSKAMP, Mr. LUETKEMEYER, Mr. ROKITA, and Mr. WITTMAN) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

Personhood Republican Presidential Candidate Pledge | Personhood USA

I pledge to the American people that I will defend all innocent human life. Abortion and the intentional killing of an innocent human being are always wrong and should be prohibited.
If elected President, I will work to advance state and federal laws and amendments that recognize the unalienable right to life of all human beings as persons at every stage of development, and to the best of my knowledge, I will only appoint federal judges and relevant officials who will uphold and enforce state and federal laws recognizing that all human being at every stage of development are person with the unalienable right to life.

Gee it was only one of the first things, if not the first thing, the "jobs, jobs, jobs," teabag Congress did to create jobs, jobs, jobs once they were sworn in.

HR 212 IH

January 7, 2011

Mr. BROUN of Georgia (for himself, Mr. AKIN, Mr. ALEXANDER, Mr. BARTLETT, Mr. BISHOP of Utah, Mr. CARTER, Mr. CHAFFETZ, Mr. COLE, Mr. CONAWAY, Mr. FLEMING, Mr. FORBES, Ms. FOXX, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. GARRETT, Mr. GINGREY of Georgia, Mr. GOHMERT, Mr. JONES, Mr. KING of Iowa, Mr. KINGSTON, Mr. KLINE, Mr. LAMBORN, Mr. LATTA, Mr. MANZULLO, Mr. MARCHANT, Mr. MCHENRY, Mr. MCKINLEY, Mr. MILLER of Florida, Mrs. MYRICK, Mr. NEUGEBAUER, Mr. OLSON, Mr. ROE of Tennessee, Mr. ROGERS of Kentucky, Mr. ROGERS of Alabama, Mr. ROONEY, Mr. SCALISE, Mr. SCHOCK, Mr. TERRY, Mr. THOMPSON of Pennsylvania, Mr. WESTMORELAND, Mr. SAM JOHNSON of Texas, Mr. HERGER, Mr. BURTON of Indiana, Mr. RYAN of Wisconsin, Mr. GARY G. MILLER of California, Mr. ADERHOLT, Mr. BACHUS, Mr. CRAWFORD, Mr. LONG, Mr. PEARCE, Mrs. BLACK, Mr. GIBBS, Mr. HUELSKAMP, Mr. LUETKEMEYER, Mr. ROKITA, and Mr. WITTMAN) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

I pledge to the American people that I will defend all innocent human life. Abortion and the intentional killing of an innocent human being are always wrong and should be prohibited.
If elected President, I will work to advance state and federal laws and amendments that recognize the unalienable right to life of all human beings as persons at every stage of development, and to the best of my knowledge, I will only appoint federal judges and relevant officials who will uphold and enforce state and federal laws recognizing that all human being at every stage of development are person with the unalienable right to life.

This bill does not make abortion a capital crime. If you think it does please post the section of the bill whose language indicates such. Do you have a bill they introduced that would make abortion a capital crime as I ask for proof of?

A "Pledge" also does not make abortion a capital crime.

To review: Pure Pubcrappe! as always...

"The National Women’s Law Center notes that while the recession was devastating for American working women, who continued to lose jobs at the beginning of the recovery, the vast majority of jobs lost by women were positions in the public sector, an area targeted by Republican budget cuts and austerity measures."

"What Gov. Romney MEANT-To-Say...."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ard-job-losse/

Romney's website said that women account for 92.3 percent of jobs lost under Obama.

By comparing job figures with January 2009 and March 2012 and weighing them against women’s job figures from the same periods, Saul came up with 92.3 percent. The numbers are accurate but quite misleading. First, Obama cannot be held entirely accountable for the employment picture on the day he took office, just as he could not be given credit if times had been booming. Second, by choosing figures from January 2009, months into the recession, the statement ignored the millions of jobs lost before then, when most of the job loss fell on men. In every recession, men are the first to take the hit, followed by women. It's a historical pattern, Stevenson told us, not an effect of Obama's policies.

Oh will you guys cut the crap with the Politifact bullshit? Hell even Democratic organizations admit they are biased as hell. They flat out say in their analysis "the numbers are accurate but....we're rating it as mostly false anyhow". Pfffft....give it fucking rest. Might as well point to HuffPo or the Daily Kos for "unbiased analysis".

Typical Franco hack bullshit.

HR 212 IH

January 7, 2011

This bill does not make abortion a capital crime. If you think it does please post the section of the bill whose language indicates such. Do you have a bill they introduced that would make abortion a capital crime as I ask for proof of?

So the killing of an innocent human person is NOT a capital crime to you!!! :cuckoo:

What do you think the law means by "protecting" the lives of human persons???

• (B) the life of each human being begins with fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent, irrespective of sex, health, function or disability, defect, stage of biological development, or condition of dependency, at which time every human being shall have all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and

• (2) the Congress affirms that the Congress, each State, the District of Columbia, and all United States territories have the authority to protect the lives of all human beings residing in its respective jurisdictions.

Last edited:

HR 212 IH

January 7, 2011

So the killing of an innocent human person is NOT a capital crime to you!!! :cuckoo:

What do you think the law means by "protecting" the lives of human persons???

• (B) the life of each human being begins with fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent, irrespective of sex, health, function or disability, defect, stage of biological development, or condition of dependency, at which time every human being shall have all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and

• (2) the Congress affirms that the Congress, each State, the District of Columbia, and all United States territories have the authority to protect the lives of all human beings residing in its respective jurisdictions.

You still haven't provided where the bill calls abortion a capital crime, that is what I had issue with since the bill does not define it as such.

Forum List

Back