96% of journalist political donations...go to hilary.....yeah, there's no bias problem there...

Yep...looking at political donations of the journalists.....96% are going to hilary......and as we see from the Wikileaks information...they are also directly helping hilary.....they are no longer journalists, they are democrat operatives....

Study: 96 Percent of Media's Campaign Donations Go to Hillary Clinton - Breitbart
Today they are "democrat operatives", tomorrow they might be "republican operatives". Depending solely on whom the deep state wants. Many "journalists" are nothing but hired mouthpieces and they even hail al-Qaeda terrorists if they are told to do.

Hillary "I want money out of politics" has paid them well.

She has also paid bunch of internet trolls to come in support of her, and prominent youtubers to endorse her. What a fraud.

Yep...looking at political donations of the journalists.....96% are going to hilary......and as we see from the Wikileaks information...they are also directly helping hilary.....they are no longer journalists, they are democrat operatives....

Study: 96 Percent of Media's Campaign Donations Go to Hillary Clinton - Breitbart
Today they are "democrat operatives", tomorrow they might be "republican operatives". Depending solely on whom the deep state wants. Many "journalists" are nothing but hired mouthpieces and they even hail al-Qaeda terrorists if they are told to do.

Wrong....surveys done as far back as the 1990s show that journalists are democrats by nature.......nice try though..

How would you change this? We are a free country where we are allowed to have our own opinions. How do you stop journalists from being Democrats if they wish?
I suppose we could take over the media and make sure half the owner/operators of the huge media conglomerates are conservatives. Then half our newspapers and half our television stations would be conservative. Is that what you want?
Personally, with Trump running, the 96% doesn't surprise me. Check again next time and see if it's that high a percentage.

How would you change this? We are a free country where we are allowed to have our own opinions. How do you stop journalists from being Democrats if they wish?
I suppose we could take over the media and make sure half the owner/operators of the huge media conglomerates are conservatives. Then half our newspapers and half our television stations would be conservative. Is that what you want?
Personally, with Trump running, the 96% doesn't surprise me. Check again next time and see if it's that high a percentage.

You can't change it....I support the Bill of Rights and Free speech......people just need to know that political coverage by the main news organizations are biased towards the democrats...as Wikileaks also shows....

Spot On. Very few in the corrupt MSM have mentioned that Hillary Clinton knew all along that 'allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been supporting ISIS and other Terrorist orgs. It's like it never happened.

It would be nice to see "we are a mouth piece for the Clintons" printed to their site, rather than "we are a completely unbiased source of journalism". That would be enough for me...

One thing.........anyone moderating a debate should be required to state, at the start of the debate, who they have given money to.......and who they are married to if those people have ties to the democrat party.....

Wrong....surveys done as far back as the 1990s show that journalists are democrats by nature.......nice try though..
You forget that paid mouthpieces don´t have an opinion anymore.

Trump is unsuited to be President

Why wouldn't they contribute to Hillary?

Spot On. Very few in the corrupt MSM have mentioned that Hillary Clinton knew all along that 'allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been supporting ISIS and other Terrorist orgs. It's like it never happened.
Even fewer realize Obama/Clinton gave al-Qaeda/ISIS air support in Libya. They (Nato) are directly behind them.

Libya_Rebels_Now_Libya_ISIS.jpg

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Even fewer realize Obama/Clinton gave al-Qaeda/ISIS air support in Libya. They (Nato) are directly behind them.

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Just about all Sunni Islamic Terrorist Orgs around the world have ties with the US/West and Saudi Arabia. That's who they get the bulk of their funding, arming, and training from. It is fact that ISIS has received support from the US/West and some of its 'allies.'

American 'News' is fake. I think more & more Americans are coming to realize that.

This is simple. The people who are paid to research facts, understand them and tell others are mainly voting for one side over the other...

That's not bias, it's being informed... are you jealous?

It would be nice to see "we are a mouth piece for the Clintons" printed to their site, rather than "we are a completely unbiased source of journalism". That would be enough for me...
There are actually conservative and Republican newspapers that have refused to support Trump for the first time in their histories. There is FOX. There are any number of national, conservative talk radio shows. And many, many newspapers that have stuck with Trump. Republicans/Trump fans are exaggerating the bias. There is bias, just as there is with Glenn Beck and FOX. But it is exaggerated way out of proportion.

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Just about all Sunni Islamic Terrorist Orgs around the world have ties with the US/West and Saudi Arabia. That's who they get the bulk of their funding, arming, and training from. It is fact that ISIS has received support from the US/West and some of its 'allies.'
Al-Qaeda is not a real group but an organization that creates and controls the various groups. And, oh wonder, Hillary said the US created al-Qaeda.

Forum List

Back