96% of journalist political donations...go to hilary.....yeah, there's no bias problem there...

One thing.........anyone moderating a debate should be required to state, at the start of the debate, who they have given money to.......and who they are married to if those people have ties to the democrat party.....
That's wacko. And a huge invasion of privacy. Who are you talking about, anyway?

How would you change this? We are a free country where we are allowed to have our own opinions. How do you stop journalists from being Democrats if they wish?
I suppose we could take over the media and make sure half the owner/operators of the huge media conglomerates are conservatives. Then half our newspapers and half our television stations would be conservative. Is that what you want?
Personally, with Trump running, the 96% doesn't surprise me. Check again next time and see if it's that high a percentage.

No one said anything about taking over the media. Except for you.

Pretty telling.

Yep...looking at political donations of the journalists.....96% are going to hilary......and as we see from the Wikileaks information...they are also directly helping hilary.....they are no longer journalists, they are democrat operatives....

Study: 96 Percent of Media's Campaign Donations Go to Hillary Clinton - Breitbart
Today they are "democrat operatives", tomorrow they might be "republican operatives". Depending solely on whom the deep state wants. Many "journalists" are nothing but hired mouthpieces and they even hail al-Qaeda terrorists if they are told to do.

Spot On. Very few in the corrupt MSM have mentioned that Hillary Clinton knew all along that 'allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been supporting ISIS and other Terrorist orgs. It's like it never happened.
Even fewer realize Obama/Clinton gave al-Qaeda/ISIS air support in Libya. They (Nato) are directly behind them.

Libya_Rebels_Now_Libya_ISIS.jpg

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Yes, I've been pointing that out too. Obama supported al Qaeda in Libya. Also, Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria while Obama fights on the side of ISIS. Purportedly Russia is helping expose the lies to the American people of the Democrat party. That is how low the Democrat party has gone

How would you change this? We are a free country where we are allowed to have our own opinions. How do you stop journalists from being Democrats if they wish?
I suppose we could take over the media and make sure half the owner/operators of the huge media conglomerates are conservatives. Then half our newspapers and half our television stations would be conservative. Is that what you want?
Personally, with Trump running, the 96% doesn't surprise me. Check again next time and see if it's that high a percentage.

It would be nice to see "we are a mouth piece for the Clintons" printed to their site, rather than "we are a completely unbiased source of journalism". That would be enough for me...
There are actually conservative and Republican newspapers that have refused to support Trump for the first time in their histories. There is FOX. There are any number of national, conservative talk radio shows. And many, many newspapers that have stuck with Trump. Republicans/Trump fans are exaggerating the bias. There is bias, just as there is with Glenn Beck and FOX. But it is exaggerated way out of proportion.

Some these guys use InfoWars as a source....

I think you are trying to teach a Gorilla chess

One thing.........anyone moderating a debate should be required to state, at the start of the debate, who they have given money to.......and who they are married to if those people have ties to the democrat party.....
That's wacko. And a huge invasion of privacy. Who are you talking about, anyway?

Martha Raditz, Anderson Cooper.....and the people on wikileaks who cooridinated with hilary....

Case in point...

Suppose the Republicans had nominated Charles Manson for President

96% of Reporters donate to the other candidate.....does that make them biased?

Yep...looking at political donations of the journalists.....96% are going to hilary......and as we see from the Wikileaks information...they are also directly helping hilary.....they are no longer journalists, they are democrat operatives....

Study: 96 Percent of Media's Campaign Donations Go to Hillary Clinton - Breitbart
Today they are "democrat operatives", tomorrow they might be "republican operatives". Depending solely on whom the deep state wants. Many "journalists" are nothing but hired mouthpieces and they even hail al-Qaeda terrorists if they are told to do.

Spot On. Very few in the corrupt MSM have mentioned that Hillary Clinton knew all along that 'allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been supporting ISIS and other Terrorist orgs. It's like it never happened.
Even fewer realize Obama/Clinton gave al-Qaeda/ISIS air support in Libya. They (Nato) are directly behind them.

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Yes, I've been pointing that out too. Obama supported al Qaeda in Libya. Also, Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria while Obama fights on the side of ISIS. Purportedly Russia is helping expose the lies to the American people of the Democrat party. That is how low the Democrat party has gone
It is a non-party agenda initiated under Bush in 2007.

The Redirection - The New Yorker

It's like every other job. You have to provide lots of personal information. Don't like it? Don't take the job. How is that any kind of "invasion of privacy."

If the moderators weren't all coming from the leftist media, you'd suddenly get that. If Fox moderated a debate, you'd totally want to know who the moderator had given $$$ to

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Maybe you could give me a point before linking to a 50 page article

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Just about all Sunni Islamic Terrorist Orgs around the world have ties with the US/West and Saudi Arabia. That's who they get the bulk of their funding, arming, and training from. It is fact that ISIS has received support from the US/West and some of its 'allies.'
Al-Qaeda is not a real group but an organization that creates and controls the various groups. And, oh wonder, Hillary said the US created al-Qaeda.

All Sunni Muslim Terrorist orgs in the world have ties with the US/West and 'allies' Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. In fact, the last two ISIS leaders are well known to have been armed and trained by the US.

They've used these brutal gangs to do their bidding for many years. It all got started back in Afghanistan with Bin Laden's gang. They were used to boot the Soviets from Afghanistan. And the rest is history.

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

The basic information is located in the first few lines.

"In the past few months, as the situation in Iraq has deteriorated, the Bush Administration, in both its public diplomacy and its covert operations, has significantly shifted its Middle East strategy. The “redirection,” as some inside the White House have called the new strategy, has brought the United States closer to an open confrontation with Iran and, in parts of the region, propelled it into a widening sectarian conflict between Shiite and Sunni Muslims.

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda."

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Information that doesn't answer the question. I asked your point, not what is is about. Your point in the discussion would mean how does it pertain how to my post you responded to?

Today they are "democrat operatives", tomorrow they might be "republican operatives"

Um ... when has that ever happened?
When Bush´s election fraud was swept under the carpet.

What election fraud?

And you're smoking something if you think the media was ever helping W
How the 2000 Election in Florida Led to a New Wave of Voter Disenfranchisement

My question was what election fraud are you referring to? I didn't ask you how you feel about the 2000 election. I don't really care how you feel about it

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

Information that doesn't answer the question. I asked your point, not what is is about. Your point in the discussion would mean how does it pertain how to my post you responded to?
My point is that it is a non-party agenda.

You can't change it....I support the Bill of Rights and Free speech......people just need to know that political coverage by the main news organizations are biased towards the democrats...as Wikileaks also shows....

So is that paper you quoted from in your op.

AlQaedaOverBenghazi.jpg

The basic information is located in the first few lines.

"In the past few months, as the situation in Iraq has deteriorated, the Bush Administration, in both its public diplomacy and its covert operations, has significantly shifted its Middle East strategy. The “redirection,” as some inside the White House have called the new strategy, has brought the United States closer to an open confrontation with Iran and, in parts of the region, propelled it into a widening sectarian conflict between Shiite and Sunni Muslims.

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda."

OK, I agreed with you that Obama supported Al Qaeda in Libya. I also added that he is actually fighting on ISIS side in Syria. What does this have to do with that?

Today they are "democrat operatives", tomorrow they might be "republican operatives"

Um ... when has that ever happened?
When Bush´s election fraud was swept under the carpet.

What election fraud?

And you're smoking something if you think the media was ever helping W
How the 2000 Election in Florida Led to a New Wave of Voter Disenfranchisement

My question was what election fraud are you referring to? I didn't ask you how you feel about the 2000 election. I don't really care how you feel about it
Sorry but I can´t masticate everything for you. Use google.

Forum List

Back