A 12 Year Old Girl Owns The NC GOP Governor Over His Voter Suppression

Sigh. And what of liberals using little girls and boys like this to accomplish a political end? For healthcare? For gun control? For entitlements? This must be a worn out refrain but: You are a hypocrite, Black_Label! This little girl has much to learn before she lectures anyone on using other people as props. Is she unaware she is being used as one? When she speaks, she glorifies the Democratic Party Apparatus, not disenfranchised voters.

And if I may, you sir, have just used her as one as well. How pathetic.

Last edited:
Sigh. And what of liberals using little girls and boys like this to accomplish a political end? For healthcare? For gun control? For entitlements? This must be a worn out refrain but: You are a hypocrite, Black_Label! This little girl has much to learn before she lectures anyone on using other people as props. Is she unaware she is being used as one? When she speaks, she glorifies the Democratic Party Apparatus, not disenfranchised voters.

She is a very patriotic and intelligent young girl. Even at her age, she can see clear as day the far right's attack on the constitution and the electoral process.

Even the GOP themselves admit all their attacks on freedom are about suppressing democratic votes to throw elections.

This is downright fascism and as un-american as it gets.

She is a very patriotic and intelligent young girl. Even at her age, she can see clear as day the far right's attack on the constitution and the electoral process.

Even the GOP themselves admit all their attacks on freedom are about suppressing democratic votes to throw elections.

How can a 12 year old have any grasp of the electoral process, Black_Label? If there were any so-called "attacks on the constitution and the electoral process by the right" wouldn't you see more elections favoring them? Frankly, what have you to complain? You did win the past two presidential elections did you not? Why worry? When you stop using children as props for gun control, entitlements and welfare, then you can question what is 'un-American.'

And what power do we have to suppress democratic votes anyhow? How ludicrous is your assertion? So ludicrous that I need not waste any further time on this reply.

Last edited:

Interestingly enough, the people that they want to disenfranchise are the Democrats.

She's not being a prop, but rather asking why those who believe as she does shouldn't be allowed to vote.

BTW.....................if you want to talk about disenfranchisement, look at what Texas is doing to women voters...................

Democrats use kids for anything and everything. She's was lied to when she made that speech.

Interestingly enough, the people that they want to disenfranchise are the Democrats.

She's not being a prop, but rather asking why those who believe as she does shouldn't be allowed to vote.

BTW.....................if you want to talk about disenfranchisement, look at what Texas is doing to women voters...................

I'll ask you the same question. How are we disenfranchising anyone? If the electoral results of the past two presidential election cycles are correct, there is nothing to suggest anything of the sort ever occurred, at least from the right.

Ironically enough, this little girl is not even old enough to vote. Perhaps when she casts her first ballot in 5 or 6 years will she have any remote idea as to what voter suppression is.

By the way, I will not tolerate voter suppression of any kind to any legal born U.S. citizen, Biker. The fact I believe such contradicts both yours and BL's claim of the right's intent on 'voter suppression.'

Silence.

Last edited:
How can a law getting rid of preregistration for people not old enough to vote be called voter suppression?

When these kids are 18 they can register.

Mountains out of mole hills.

I'll ask you the same question. How are we disenfranchising anyone? If the electoral results of the past two presidential election cycles are correct, there is nothing to suggest anything of the sort ever occurred, at least from the right.

Ironically enough, this little girl is not even old enough to vote. Perhaps when she casts her first ballot in 5 or 6 years will she have any remote idea as to what voter suppression is.

By the way, I will not tolerate voter suppression of any kind to any legal born U.S. citizen, Biker. The fact I believe such contradicts both yours and BL's claim of the right's intent on 'voter suppression.'

Silence.

Like I said..................look up on Google what they are doing to women voters in Texas. If you get a driver's license in Texas and your name was Marie Sue Smith, but you got married to someone named Thompson, your Texas driver's license would read Marie Smith Thompson, not Marie Sue Thompson.

And..................if your driver's license doesn't match your voter registration card, they will put you into a provisional ballot, which means that your vote CAN be discounted.

Why are they doing that? Because they want the Democrat votes to be discounted.

How can a 12 year old have any grasp of the electoral process, Black_Label? If there were any so-called "attacks on the constitution and the electoral process by the right" wouldn't you see more elections favoring them? Frankly, what have you to complain? You did win the past two presidential elections did you not? Why worry? When you stop using children as props for gun control, entitlements and welfare, then you can question what is 'un-American.'

And what power do we have to suppress democratic votes anyhow? How ludicrous is your assertion? So ludicrous that I need not waste any further time on this reply.

I would pay you well if I could witness a debate between you and that kid.

She wouldn't last 30 seconds with me, being the liberal mouthpiece that she is.

Silence.

Like I said..................look up on Google what they are doing to women voters in Texas. If you get a driver's license in Texas and your name was Marie Sue Smith, but you got married to someone named Thompson, your Texas driver's license would read Marie Smith Thompson, not Marie Sue Thompson.

And..................if your driver's license doesn't match your voter registration card, they will put you into a provisional ballot, which means that your vote CAN be discounted.

Why are they doing that? Because they want the Democrat votes to be discounted.

Are you blind? Or did you skip over parts of my post you wished not to read?

What part of "I do not support voter suppression of any legal born US citizen" did you not read? You imbecile.

Last edited:
My bullet point thoughts-

> There is no "right" to "pre register" to vote. I am loathe to find the reasoning for such an absurdity.

> The girl claimed to be hungry, and was given food, then that was attempted to be turned into an insult to the kid.

> The girl's ridiculous ensemble reeks of Bela Abzub.

> Her name is "Madison", a total douchebag pretense, no doubt coined after the progressive shithole Madison, Wisconsin.

> The girl is 12? She looks 7.

> Madison's parents are child abusers. Likelihood of being raised by other than a never married or divorced woman, 79.999121%. More possibly being raised by a pair of queers or dykes.

Final thought, she's not precocious, not precious, just annoying likely with few friends.

She'd make him cry.

My bullet point thoughts-

> There is no "right" to "pre register" to vote. I am loathe to find the reasoning for such an absurdity.

> The girl claimed to be hungry, and was given food, then that was attempted to be turned into an insult to the kid.

> The girl's ridiculous ensemble reeks of Bela Abzub.

> Her name is "Madison", a total douchebag pretense, no doubt coined after the progressive shithole Madison, Wisconsin.

> The girl is 12? She looks 7.

> Madison's parents are child abusers. Likelihood of being raised by other than a never married or divorced woman, 79.999121%. More possibly being raised by a pair of queers or dykes.

Final thought, she's not precocious, not precious, just annoying likely with few friends.

Bella
womenwhochangedamerica-bella-abzug-1.jpg

“This is one of the girls that came to our gate and actually asked for food from some of my people,” the governor insisted. “She said she was hungry and we went out gave her food – gave her some cake, and they made it a big political thing. This is very liberal groups using children as props to push a very far-left agenda.”

Libs using kids as props. Shocking

Don't worry, even if she's 12 years old and unregistered, the Dems will find a way to make her vote count

Forum List

Back