A 12 Year Old Girl Owns The NC GOP Governor Over His Voter Suppression

Interestingly enough, the people that they want to disenfranchise are the Democrats.

She's not being a prop, but rather asking why those who believe as she does shouldn't be allowed to vote.

BTW.....................if you want to talk about disenfranchisement, look at what Texas is doing to women voters...................

I'll ask you the same question. How are we disenfranchising anyone? If the electoral results of the past two presidential election cycles are correct, there is nothing to suggest anything of the sort ever occurred, at least from the right.

Ironically enough, this little girl is not even old enough to vote. Perhaps when she casts her first ballot in 5 or 6 years will she have any remote idea as to what voter suppression is.

By the way, I will not tolerate voter suppression of any kind to any legal born U.S. citizen, Biker. The fact I believe such contradicts both yours and BL's claim of the right's intent on 'voter suppression.'

Silence.

Like I said..................look up on Google what they are doing to women voters in Texas. If you get a driver's license in Texas and your name was Marie Sue Smith, but you got married to someone named Thompson, your Texas driver's license would read Marie Smith Thompson, not Marie Sue Thompson.

And..................if your driver's license doesn't match your voter registration card, they will put you into a provisional ballot, which means that your vote CAN be discounted.

Why are they doing that? Because they want the Democrat votes to be discounted.

How about you change your voter registration to match your driver's liscense?

The provisional ballot will give the election board time to figure out the person is the same person, thus the ballot will count.

She is a very patriotic and intelligent young girl. Even at her age, she can see clear as day the far right's attack on the constitution and the electoral process.

Even the GOP themselves admit all their attacks on freedom are about suppressing democratic votes to throw elections.

This is downright fascism and as un-american as it gets.

How can a 12 year old have any grasp of the electoral process, Black_Label? If there were any so-called "attacks on the constitution and the electoral process by the right" wouldn't you see more elections favoring them? Frankly, what have you to complain? You did win the past two presidential elections did you not? Why worry? When you stop using children as props for gun control, entitlements and welfare, then you can question what is 'un-American.'

And what power do we have to suppress democratic votes anyhow? How ludicrous is your assertion? So ludicrous that I need not waste any further time on this reply.

I would pay you well if I could witness a debate between you and that kid.

I would too, she would kick Templar's dumb ass up and down the block :lol:

“This is one of the girls that came to our gate and actually asked for food from some of my people,” the governor insisted. “She said she was hungry and we went out gave her food – gave her some cake, and they made it a big political thing. This is very liberal groups using children as props to push a very far-left agenda.”

Libs using kids as props. Shocking

At least this one is still living, for now. Dems prefer their kids dead and mutilated to make a point.

How can a 12 year old have any grasp of the electoral process, Black_Label? If there were any so-called "attacks on the constitution and the electoral process by the right" wouldn't you see more elections favoring them? Frankly, what have you to complain? You did win the past two presidential elections did you not? Why worry? When you stop using children as props for gun control, entitlements and welfare, then you can question what is 'un-American.'

And what power do we have to suppress democratic votes anyhow? How ludicrous is your assertion? So ludicrous that I need not waste any further time on this reply.

I would pay you well if I could witness a debate between you and that kid.

I would too, she would kick Templar's dumb ass up and down the block :lol:

LOL. You're pretty desperate if you need a 12 year old to make arguments you can't make on your own.

Dumbass.

“This is one of the girls that came to our gate and actually asked for food from some of my people,” the governor insisted. “She said she was hungry and we went out gave her food – gave her some cake, and they made it a big political thing. This is very liberal groups using children as props to push a very far-left agenda.”

At least this one is still living, for now. Dems prefer their kids dead and mutilated to make a point.

Just look at this thread, the right wingers love the "little angels" when they are cells, but once they are born, they can go to hell.

Just look at this thread, the right wingers love the "little angels" when they are cells, but once they are born, they can go to hell.

Look at this thread.
The Left wingers see kids as merely props to further their own agenda. And that doesn't matter what state they're in.

What a demeaning statement towards this young lady. How do you know she doesn't know. Oh yes, I forgot you are the almighty intelligent individual. Don't believe me, as yourself you will tell yourself you know it all.
How does a 10 yr old play classical music and know about all the complications of playing that genre of music?
How does an 11 yr old sit in a calculus class room in college?
Believe it or not there are smarter individuals out in the world than you.
Hard to take that kick in the stomach. But you will somehow get over it. Look in the mirror and tell yourself again how intelligent you are.

Sigh. And what of liberals using little girls and boys like this to accomplish a political end? For healthcare? For gun control? For entitlements? This must be a worn out refrain but: You are a hypocrite, Black_Label! This little girl has much to learn before she lectures anyone on using other people as props. Is she unaware she is being used as one? When she speaks, she glorifies the Democratic Party Apparatus, not disenfranchised voters.

And if I may, you sir, have just used her as one as well. How pathetic.

She is a very patriotic and intelligent young girl. Even at her age, she can see clear as day the far right's attack on the constitution and the electoral process.

Even the GOP themselves admit all their attacks on freedom are about suppressing democratic votes to throw elections.

What a demeaning statement towards this young lady. How do you know she doesn't know. Oh yes, I forgot you are the almighty intelligent individual. Don't believe me, as yourself you will tell yourself you know it all.
How does a 10 yr old play classical music and know about all the complications of playing that genre of music?
Hard to take that kick in the stomach. But you will somehow get over it. Look in the mirror and tell yourself again how intelligent you are.

[

Hmm let's see.
Either she is a phenomenally early learner on the political process with an amazing grasp of the issues.
Or
She is a put-up tool planted by the left to make some political point.

Anyone give odds here?

Seems as if you don't believe that there are prodigies in this world. Where as I gave you some examples to work with but you are also one that refuses to believe their might be others smarter than you.
Stay with your premise.
:eusa_shifty:

[

Hmm let's see.
Either she is a phenomenally early learner on the political process with an amazing grasp of the issues.
Or
She is a put-up tool planted by the left to make some political point.

Anyone give odds here?

the left are the scum of the earth, they will use children for their agenda

using some 12 yr old as if we are suppose to care because she is spewing what WAS FED to her

and the op is an scumbag, but it does prove his ignorance

Seems as if you don't believe that there are prodigies in this world. Where as I gave you some examples to work with but you are also one that refuses to believe their might be others smarter than you.
Stay with your premise.
:eusa_shifty:

I see you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed here.
Sure, it's possible she's an incredible prodigy no one has recognzied before. But it's a lot mroe likely she's a prop being used for political advantage.
I'll always bet on black.

Sure, it's possible she's an incredible prodigy no one has recognzied before.

Unless you've done further research, beyond the article; you've no idea if she's been recognized before she decided to speak out against these Voter Laws in NC. The article doesn't go into her past beyond when she started protesting; that being said. You don't need to be a prodigy to form opinions, or understand voting, or voting rights.

But it's a lot mroe likely she's a prop being used for political advantage.

More likely because you disagree with her, not because you've actually got anymore evidence to support that idea. We all have a bias, but don't try to dress yours up as anything but just that.

Unless you've done further research, beyond the article; you've no idea if she's been recognized before she decided to speak out against these Voter Laws in NC. The article doesn't go into her past beyond when she started protesting; that being said. You don't need to be a prodigy to form opinions, or understand voting, or voting rights.

More likely because you disagree with her, not because you've actually got anymore evidence to support that idea. We all have a bias, but don't try to dress yours up as anything but just that.

If you honestly think she might could be the reincarnation of Paul Atwater then you just might be a liberal.

oh brother...another high and mighty bore

Last edited:
It's good to see the youth of today are growing up to be very intelligent, and can see right through the attacks on freedom and liberty from the GOP :clap2:

12-year-old ?suffragette? fires back at NC gov. for voter suppression: ?I am not a prop!? | The Raw Story

Is obamacare voter suppression?
It too requires an ID?

Do you support the radical right doing everything then can to suppress voters, or do you honor the constitution and what the founding fathers wanted? :eusa_think:

Sigh. And what of liberals using little girls and boys like this to accomplish a political end? For healthcare? For gun control? For entitlements? This must be a worn out refrain but: You are a hypocrite, Black_Label! This little girl has much to learn before she lectures anyone on using other people as props. Is she unaware she is being used as one? When she speaks, she glorifies the Democratic Party Apparatus, not disenfranchised voters.

And if I may, you sir, have just used her as one as well. How pathetic.

How do you think Bush became president the first time? How do you think the Republicans hold a majority in the House? And of course, the Right has never used children as props, have they?

How do you think Bush became president the first time? How do you think the Republicans hold a majority in the House? And of course, the Right has never used children as props, have they?

Because we didn't allow 12 year olds to vote?

Forum List

Back