A 21st Century Genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have a reading comprehension problem. I stated that the British confirmed, in the sentence in question, that "principle of self determination" for the people of Class A Mandates as stated in Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations was contravened by Britain at the expense of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine. What there is no cure for is your lack of intelligence and your inability to communicate without spouting obscenities and hurling personal insults. I suspect it has to do with your self-esteem issues and cowardice. In person you wouldn't dare behave as you do online.

Right after this was said

176. With regard to the principle of self-determination, although international recognition was extended to this principle at the end of the First World War and it was adhered to with regard to the other Arab territories, at the time of the creation of the "A" Mandates, it was not applied to Palestine,

^^^^^
Who gives a fuck. The League of Nations and British did as they saw fit with conquered Ottoman territory. There were many fuck ups the Britush engaged in, for example the division of India and Pakistan, etc. in the case of the Palestine mandate the British should have told the Arab Muslims to take a hike. They had already turned all of the ME into these Muslim states we see today.

Well, the Christians and Muslims of Palestine certainly "gave a f-ck" as you so elegantly put it. And, people that believe in justice and fairness continue to care about it, as you can see from this forum.

Yet the same link says that the arab muslims were never involved and because they did not believe in Justice and fairness lost out

Thread closed. We already have multiple threads on the topic of the Palestinian population started by the same OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back