A 3 year old girl in Taiwan goes on a terrifying kite ride.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
If you're a little squeamish, don't worry - it has a very happy ending.

During a kite-flying festival in Taiwan, the tail of a kite became entangled around the neck of a 3-year-old girl, sweeping her into the air, where she was whipped around in strong winds for 30 seconds before returning to the ground. She was not seriously injured.

During a kite-flying festival in Taiwan, the tail of a kite became entangled around the neck of a 3-year-old girl, sweeping her into the air, where she was whipped around in strong winds for 30 seconds before returning to the ground. She was not seriously injured.

I'm not squeamish at all and that is some really good kite! Just a little curious how the tail of that kite somehow accidentally got tangled around a small child's neck.

Used to fly the big performance kites where you had to tie yourself down to your bumper.
Shit Loads of Fun!!!
This is my wife and I parasailing in Hawaii (Oahu south shore)in 2008
.....it's pretty scary once you're way up there in the stronger wind gusts.
Can you hear her screaming ?
1602461986593.png

Last edited:

Is she greeted with a big, inappropriate hug and squeeze from Uncle Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back